Addressing the video by June "shoe0nhead"

Honestly I don’t have much faith in shoe’s intelligence but she seems to have been the first public critic to find our forum so I got to give her credit for that and honestly i’m surprised no one has “”“called us out”"" Before. I was kind of expecting it.

7 Likes

Good to see you return, @Freyr .

Yeah. It’s no secret that she’s just a reactionary youtuber from the gamergate era, so of course she has to go about her business literally just regurgitating what other detractors have written about Prostasia.

7 Likes

I’d prefer if we didn’t resort to making fun of their physical appearance… gotta have some decree of decency here if we’re to remain on the up-and-up.

5 Likes

Its especially when you read a single sentance of an out of context post

2 Likes

I’m their friend, but I’m not them. Also how do I quote people-

2 Likes

Highlight text. A quote button will appear.

1 Like

Test test test test test

2 Likes

Honestly the utterly low effort and lack of intelligent thought in the first 5 minutes turned me off to listening to anything she had to say. I left a comment.
Someone in MSC made this: Stream poop0nhead by asleepypandas | Listen online for free on SoundCloud
I’d encourage someone to plop it on her video in the comments.

4 Likes

I think YouTube blocks comments with links in them by default but if someone’s able to get it in her Twitter comments she might complain about it and repost it in the process

5 Likes

We’re friends. [filler words]

OMG HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! [filler words]

Just got here…First thing I thought was “Is this the sex doll thing again?” Yeah, and then some.

Somebody needs to get her a copy of the DSM-V because she failed to mention the difference between pedophile and pedophilic disorder.

You can quote me on this one, shoe: Pedophilia and DSM-5: The Importance of Clearly Defining the Nature of a Pedophilic Disorder | Journal of the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law

You didn’t mention ANYTHING about pedophilic disorder. Not one word came out of your stupid mouth about it. You steered the narrative to the direction you wanted, clearly took things out of context, painted everybody with the same brush, and quoted members who are not part of the organization, just random people on here.

She needs to stop painting her eyebrows on, quit the QANON shit, and get a job somewhere other than starbucks. And yeah, obscenity laws need to go. The only state still enforcing them is Florida, same place that prosecuted mike diana, 2livecrew, and outlawed sex dolls while having zero covid-19 restrictions and the state with the highest numbers of cases and deaths.

6 Likes

To be fair, in terms of CCP virus-related laws, during this year’s Comiket in Japan, there will be no vaccine mandate: https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2021/10/20-1/comiket-asks-attendees-to-go-get-vaccinated-ahead-of-winter-event Masks are less of an issue because the Japanese tend to be good on masks, even for the cold. Being Asian myself, I too know when to use masks, but like a video game mod that gets constantly updated, I’m not getting it until I see an “ultimate version”. Heck, there are even completely new vaccines being developed, as well, such as Novavax, but I digress.

1 Like

I have some… opinions… about the DSM-V classification of pedophilic disorder, lol.

2 Likes

Shoe is relatively well-known for being… bad-faith; considering that most Youtube commentators in this vein are (it’s not a great field right now), that’s kind of exceptional.

It’s also very dangerous.

This could get incredibly nasty. If you’re not on the board nor a volunteer, you’re prolly fine — but if you are, please don’t wait for things to get worse before taking your safety seriously. Inform people close to you what’s going on, if you can. Take mental health days. Privacy protect your shit.

Hopefully better days come soon.

7 Likes

OMG HI BESTIE [filler words]

1 Like

The ultimate irony here is that Shoeonhead has a very childlike appearance and you have all of these guys who go on her channel just to tell her how “beautiful” she is. If she were to tell me she’s 16 or 15 I would totally believe it. I wouldn’t even question it. She would make the perfect TCAP decoy if she wasn’t youtube famous.

I wonder if she ever ask her boyfriend why he is attracted to a woman who still looks like a teen in highschool?

6 Likes

I was rather shocked to learn about this from some big breadtubers I follow talking about Prostasia and just labeling it as some random pedo org. I dont even care to pick the video apart, the OP did a fair enough job on that.

What I was rather surprised at was her views towards 2d loli have somewhat mellowed out…she had a lot of rabid anti-loli takes equating it to pedo on twitter and now all those tweets are deleted…

6 Likes

And worst of all, she quoted my interesting fact out of context :frowning:

3 Likes

I agree with that aoc, for me that sounds the most reasonable of all. But to be completely honest, I simply don’t care about what is the aoc here or anywhere else.

1 Like