Addressing the video by June "shoe0nhead"

A German professor and sex therapist said that pedophilia is unique and deserves to exist, because it’s exclusive to humans. Remember an attraction does not mean acting on it. Why castrate people with a pill when you can just let them live out their desires using dolls and art? Who are we to decide what someone should be attracted to when he does not act on it in a way that’s harmful? His point was that once you start to eradicate categories of humans then you’re getting rid of humanity by reducing the diversity of the human species esp. when it’s already proven that pedophilia itself is not the real problem for CSA.

If people truly want to get rid of it then they can, but making it mandatory reminds me of WW2 and those camps. Did being a jew hurt someone? No. Does a pedophile hurt someone for his attraction alone? No. Just as how the jews were viewed as the enemy and cause of all trouble it is now pedophiles.

2 Likes

All you really need to do is come out. Problem with pedophilia right now is that the public only gets to hear of it when someone becomes criminal. There is a german pedophile who is actively showing his face and doing community work including YouTube interviews. and the public opinion on him is pretty positive. People said that it makes him seem more human, because as I’ve said you usually never get to see pedophiles.

6 Likes

Cringe. [filler words]

1 Like

People like June don’t give one shit about children or their safety. They really only care about hating MAPs. That’s all it is really about for most anti-maps. I wonder does June ever do anything to help children in need? Does she ever donate money to help fund projects for needy kids? Does she ever volunteer to work with children? How much time does she spend a year doing anything at all to help children? My guess would be next to none. My guess is that most anti-maps actually honestly hate children. At best they are indifferent to them.

12 Likes

They never do. Children are just a soapbox/weapon for them to push some kind of authoritarian agenda.

7 Likes

While I stopped watching her video early when she used the word “normalized”, I fail to see how defending a person who hasn’t been convicted yet is bad. And from what I have seen of the trial, he is likely to be acquitted.

4 Likes

What of it? Real investigation have proven both Trump/Russia collusion

and Jan. 6 “insurrection” charges false

Now, in the case of these and Rittenhouse, will there be other much lesser charges? Maybe, maybe not, but obviously the mainstream media won’t sensationalize those.

She loves doing this: Shoe0nHead - RationalWiki

She always gives hot takes and hasty backtrack later.

6 Likes

She blocked me on Twitter when I called her out for being unfair and misrepresenting things out-of-context.

5 Likes

I relize this may be dumb to argue about but, Really dude “crossing state lines”

Here is a response to the shoe0nhead video that was referred to me. @DemonMama harshes on @Shoe0nHead over Prostasia - YouTube

3 Likes

Well it looks like hiccaries has deleted their account, im not exactly sure why.

1 Like

:anguished: yeah. I don’t want to see the forum community shrink.

1 Like

We get a lot of new members during controversies so after terminus opens the forum we’ll probably get some replacements.

4 Likes

I hope it’s soon. There’s a LOT of valid info on the forum.

5 Likes

Who is the professor? I do like to see some of their works and their arguments.

Frankly, i’m not surprised. I never really liked that chick. She is just your average commentary youtuber with generic ass opinions about irrelevant topics. No surprise that she would attack p’s. Unfortunately, she will never get the call out she deserves because no onw wants to be seem as p… sympathizer.

1 Like