Can anyone here please respond to my post?

Guys, about 2 days ago I made a post about a subject that I think is very important, but there was no response. I don’t know if the post went unnoticed or there was some other problem. Please, don’t get me wrong, I’m not impatient or angry with anyone here in the group, no one is obliged to answer my post, but I would like at least 1 response, I think the subject is very important.
Link to the post: Are CSA prevention programs focusing on children ineffective?. Please, if possible, read the whole post or at least a part of it, don’t just answer me only by reading the title

1 Like

K i’ll do it soon but it would really help if you organized it better. It’s the defintion of a wall of text.

3 Likes

Lol, I Know. I’m sorry. This happened because I had to quote an entire passage from a book, I usually don’t write that much. Maybe that’s why a lot of people didn’t have the patience to read it, I understand it perfectly. But I think it’s fair to say that I’ve seen texts as big as that one or even bigger here on the Forum…that’s why I thought it would be feasible to post it

1 Like

Yeah, I find it really difficult to read large blocks of text so they often end up just getting ignored

1 Like

It’s alright but if you want more people to respond, correctly organizing posts is essential.

2 Likes

There are probably some actual studies done on whether such efforts are effective or not, and at least some of those studies are probably reasonably well constructed. We seem not to have any professional psychologists who study such matters actually responding on this forum, though. Anyway, my basic answer is: ‘data needed on the question.’

2 Likes