Child abuse carried out under guise of medical treatment, report finds

Healthcare practitioners who committed child sexual abuse commonly did so under the guise of medical treatment, which went unchallenged by other staff even when unnecessary or inappropriate because of their position of trust, research has found.

An independent inquiry into child sexual abuse report into abuse in healthcare settings between the 1960s and 2000s found that perpetrators were most commonly male GPs or healthcare practitioners with routine clinical access to children. As a result their behaviour was not questioned by colleagues, the children or their parents.

Lock them up and pray they get whats done to them as what they did to others

Do you not realize that you are vomiting your personal torture and murder fantasies all over this forum? You are more than welcome to fantasize about anything, fantasies are great that way and no one can take that away from you.

This forum is not inside your head and no one here consented to a scene with you.

We actually don’t advocate murder and torture here and don’t really take kindly to it. Your behavior is making me physically ill/extremely uncomfortable. I strongly suggest you check this out to learn more about consensual fantasizing and play with others: https://prostasia.org/product/fantasy-is-not-abuse-advance-access-pass/

You don’t even have to donate, hell, I’ll donate for you, you clearly need the education.

I would not be likely to let someone spew sexual fantasies all over this forum because it’s not the appropriate setting. I’m not inclined to let you continue to non-consensually spew murder and torture.

You may consider this an official warning from an ADMIN: Stop bleating about how much you want to kill and torture people. If you continue this behavior I am bouncing you out of the forum entirely. You may consider yourself on paper thin ice.

Engage appropriately or expect ejection.

5 Likes

You sure cast a lot of stones. Tell us, what’s it like to be without sin?

1 Like