Free-Forums service is against social support of MAPs, which can reduce the ability of protecting children

Grown white men, called Patrick Clinger, CEO of ProBoards, ordered admins to not support the idea of creating support group/community for marginalized people.

Why is it important to support MAPs, and to have support groups for them? The answer is very simple.

EVIDENCE SUGGEST THAT MARGINALIZATION AND STIGMATIZATION OF MAPs CAN INCREASE THE CHANCES OF CHILD ABUSE AND OFFENCE.

According to researches, if MAPs feel depressed, lonely, and are isolated and marginalized, without ability to find a way to get emotional support to reduce the bad emotions, caused by the society’s hate towards them, this will make them more likely to “offend” or “re-offend”. According to the latest evidence, the best way to keep them from “offending”, is by giving them enough support and love.

Support and love! This is what tried to give them, but i was blocked from giving it.

Patrick Clinger is a white person who created service that allows users to create forums. I registered on their Support-Board, so i can ask my questions about the forum i want to create.

I tried to find specific rules to see if they allow such support groups to exist on their platform, but i didnt find any rules. This is because i registered on their Support-Board, so i can ask the question directly.

Here is a photo of part one:

I understand why they answered with this answer. The answer “This does not sound like something that would be allowed under the TOS.” was written, because they maybe thought that im going to allow illegal content. After i have read their answer, i said that im not going to allow any illegal content. After i explained that im not going to allow any illegal content, i thought they will allow me to create forum, because i promised im not going to allow any illegal content. I also thought they understood me in a wrong way that made them to think that the activity in my forum, will violate the “TOS”, and after i explained im not going to allow any illegal content, i thought they will re-think their statement about my forum violating their “TOS”.

Here is the second photo:

After when i said: “Even if any kinds of illegal content is not allowed?”, they still said im not allowed to create the forum. Okay! Here is something very wrong. According to their rules, users are allowed to have forums, if users DON’T upload any illegal content. When i said im NOT GOING TO UPLOAD ANY ILLEGAL CONTENT, they still told me that im not allowed to create the forum.

They didn’t say that my forum will violate the rules. They said that they don’t want to host the forum. I will repeat it again: THEY REFUSED TO HOST MY FORUM, NOT BECAUSE MY FORUM VIOLATES THE RULES, BUT BECAUSE THEY DON’T WANT TO HOST FORUM THAT IS A SUPPORT-GROUP FOR MARGINALIZED PEOPLE.

The bad thing is that they refused to host the forum, because they prefer to have good reputation, instead of helping marginalized people and protecting children. They probably thought that my forum is going to ruing their reputaton. No! If i was allowed to have forum, the forum would be private forum, not public forum.

I wanted to have a forum where marginalized people can find support, so they can prevent themselves from doing illegal things. If they feel lonely and marginalized, they are more likely to do illegal things.

Rad this again:

Why is it important to support MAPs, and to have support groups for them? The answer is very simple. According to researches, if MAPs feel depressed, lonely, and are isolated and marginalized, without ability to find a way to get emotional support to reduce the bad emotions, caused by the society’s hate towards the, this will make them more likely to “offend” or “re-offend”. According to the latest evidence, the best way to keep them from “offending”, is by giving them enough support and love.

And because they didn’t respect my desire to help people, i decided to delete my forum from their platform.

What im going to do now? I want to help to reduce the emotional pain of people. I want to protect their human rights. What im planning to do, is to open my private fact-checker about marginalized people, so i can debunk all myths surrounding these marginalized people. It’s important to debunk these myths, because these myths create distraction from the reality, and these myths make marginalized people to look like monsters, which makes these people not able to have relationships, friends, which increases the chances of “offence”.

My fact-checker will be ready in one month. It will take me time until i write the code for the web page. Im also planning to open private forum on my own hosting, so no one can censor me. I would like to have even website, but alone i can’t make complex codes. For now, i will try to satify the situation by creating fact-checker and a forum. Firstly, i will make the fact-checker, and the forum later.

I met activists that are trying to make a group, so marginalized people can be united. By “group”, i mean organization. I dont know them in the real life, because they are from Mexico, India, and Russia. I dont speak english very well, so i really cant help them in the real life. But what i can do, is to help online. So, im going to help online. I hope my help will make people happy. I feel the need to expose all bad/damaging stereotypes and myths surrounding marginalized people.

I will do everything possible to reach my goal. If we want to protect children, we have to make evidence-based laws that will contribute to the destigmatization of marginalized people, which will lead to freedom to get support, so they wont make illegal things.

Instead of focusing on emotions and big words such as “rapists” and “pedophilies” to create sensationalism, we need to think critically, so we can really help people.

1 Like

Sounds like Proboards, by refusing to host support groups, is actually supporting and facilitating child abuse.
(Unless they have rules/policies that would also prohibit any support group, such as for people with addictions, mental health problems, other sexuality difficulties, &c.)

I don’t understand why you expect Proboards to host a forum which would be a huge legal liability to them, and risk bringing them a mountain of negative publicity. I don’t understand either why you think he is a horrible, horrible person for making that very rational decision.

I explained tham im not going to allow any illegal content. You can see what i explained, by viewing the pictures. Even when i said that im not going to allow any illegal content, they still refused to host my forum.

He is horrible, because he refuses to help me to host my forum that is a support group for marginalized people who have poor mental health because of too much discrimination.

The fact they refused to host my forum, no longer matters. Im working on my own websites and forums, so no one will be able to censor me. I realized that using mainstream media for supporting MAPs and advocating for their rights, is not useful because you will be always suspended within a day or two. But no one can ban me from my own websites and forum.

He is just doing what any rational person would do. Not everyone is a free speech extremist.

I don’t understand why you find this so shocking. You can certainly advocate the virtues of free speech, and the benefits to society from such a community, but why should someone be forced to host something, which brings them trouble?

Exactly, there are lots of valid reasons why hosting a MAP support forum isn’t for everyone.

I find it shocking, because i see there is much violence against MAPs. There are a lot of hate-motivated murders, too. Why would someone reject the idea of helping people who are stigmatized and marginalized, and repressed for no reason, and the whole world hates because the world believes in wrong myth and stereotypes?

My idea was to create a support group for people to share opinion, ideas and to express themselves freely, without fearing ban.

Because it attracts trouble. Because it attracts legal liability. Because it attracts media attention. Because it invites intermediaries to fuck with you. Because it is a pain to moderate. Because it invites raids. Because it just gives you a bad reputation.

These aren’t the laissez-faire no one cares days of 2000 where you could probably get away with metaphorical murder on the internet.

If there is no illegal content, it can’t attract trouble.

If i was him, i would give the explanation to media, saying that there is nothing wrong to provide support for a support group that is helping marginalized and stigmatized minorities that are vulnerable to hate-motivated violence. Think about it. Is charity bad? Where is the difference between charity and my ideas? My ideas are helping people to not kill themselves, to find friends and communication to each other, and to feel supported and loved.

The hosted forum are not moderated by him, but by the creators of the forums.

What is better, to save lives, to protect people, to help them to fix their mental health or to save your reputation that doesn’t mean anything to anyone, and means something only to you?

I really don’t understand why you find it so difficult to comprehend why someone wouldn’t want to host such a site. There are many types of sites I want people to be willing to host, but which they don’t. There are many social factors which preclude them from doing so.

If anything ever goes wrong, in a PM, in a forum, it is ultimately them who will take the fall for it. And simply the fear of it, is enough for them not to want to get involved in it. If we’re talking about laws with chilling effects like Fosta, or the Netherland’s short notification periods, I agree the government is at fault there.

Public services for creating free forums and sites dont want to allow me to create sites and forums - this is why i will create my own sites and forums. Im already working on it. I realized that i can’t advocate on social media platforms, because i will be banned quickly. So, the only solution is to create my own websites and my own forums.