Hypocrisy of the federal government on the Death Penalty for child rape

Justice.

Is a word.

But what does it mean? To avenge the harm of the victim. For 98% of United States history, capital punishment was legal for rape of a child. But out of the blue, the federal government reverse course. But yet, in the military, rape of a child carries a maximum of the death penalty, a federal institution. How can a federal government ban the STATES rights to carry out the death penalty, yet retain it in the military?

Utter hypocrisy. It’s time we take a stand against this hypocrisy, and legalize capital punishment in all 50 states for ALL forms of aggravated child abuse.

No one wants to argue over this so stop creating new threads for the same topic or ill ask terminus to remove them.

2 Likes

A school of thinking which helps no one, only furthers harm.

6 Likes

I would be Ok with that (probably) and not only for children but for any kind of rape IF people learn to differentiate rape from abuse. Like, say that touch the butt of someone is rape is an offense for people who suffer a real rape.

Have you ever been a victim of crime?

I would be Ok with that (probably) and not only for children but for any kind of rape IF people learn to differentiate rape from abuse. Like, say that touch the butt of someone is rape is an offense for people who suffer a real rape.

There is gradation on seriousness of crimes. I don’t disagree. Which is why I want the death penalty for child rape to be legalized

Fortunately not any serious crime, doesn’t matter, what I said was objective truth.

1 Like

Death penalty is inhumane and does not work. In nordic countries prison work, because criminals are treated like human beings. Murderers are allowed to freely walk the prison and some guy even opened up his own business and attends courses on artificial intelligence. He contributes back to society. So stop lusting for revenge. It has no use and america is the prime example on how NOT to treat criminals.

4 Likes

Don’t tell us how to run our justice system. You know nothing about my state

Your own prisons realized that it does not work, but many don’t care as the states privatized prisons. More inmates = more cash.

There are enough studies and interviews of good prison chiefs who acknowledged that and actually copied nordic models.

2 Likes

I like how you didn’t even bother to say country, just “state”. LOL.

1 Like

Don’t tell us how to run our justice system.

Then don’t tell us why your justice system is flawed.

1 Like

Yes, this has come up before. People have given long and detailed accounts of how they want offenders to be dealt with, usually involving death, castration, and/or torture, and it’s not really relevant or welcomed here. Prostasia advocates for non-carceral approaches to the problem, especially intervening to prevent abuse before it occurs. There is no need to create multiple threads on this topic, and there are plenty of other places where it would be more appropriate to post them. I’m closing this thread.

4 Likes