Lolicons aren't pedophiles

I agree. Sex Offenders are publicly known. Once you violate another human being, you go on that list.

Well, physically violate. In the snowflake era, we’re all mentally or emotionally “violating” someone with our auras (and I don’t intend on stopping).

2 Likes

The problem with sex offender registries is that governments put everyone on even when they are not a danger to anyone else. No one should be Hester Prim.

1 Like

There are other, less heinous ways to get put on the sex offender list. Imagine the embarrassment of getting caught taking a leak in public and having to inform your neighbors that you are now (in their eyes) a menace to society.

This isn’t even accounting for those falsely accused of committing sex crimes, but now have to deal with being a social pariah.

1 Like

How about the guy who was accused of and guilty of statutory rape? He was 18 to her 16. Her father reported him. Only problem now, is that he can’t go to see his kid’s school plays, games, etc., because of the listing. The kids he had with the girl he “violated” and is now married to. I suspect grandpa is persona non grata with his daughter.

I’m failing to see how he was on the same level as John Wayne Gacy, though smart move would have been to wait 2 years (or less if she were closer to 17)… But teenagers are notorious for making bad decisions. Even inmates seem to be understanding of this type of thing.

And yeah, I doubt grandpa exists as far as they’re concerned.

Yeah, that’s the problem. While there are levels on the registry, most people only know that you are on it. And politicians love to add more and more offenses to the list to show how tough they are.

Remember, Romeo was 16 and Juliet was 13, almost 14. And they married. It happens.

2 Likes

This came to mind.

Girl lied about her age. Everyone agrees he was not at fault, but he’s only on the list because the asshole of a judge hates the idea of “hookup culture.”

3 Likes

That judge should be removed for blatantly abusing their power. No empathy at all, just speaking from a position of power. Must feel great to bully a child, fucking coward.

2 Likes