Map Support Club unwritten rule

So this isn’t about prostasia technically, but just as a warning for anyone who is gonna go through the process of setting up a map support club account.

They will not let you into the chat if you are under 18 and not a “map” . I’ve gone through their rules multiple times and it only says that you have to be over 13 to use.

But they’re for maps only, non maps are 18 plus.

It takes awhile to get in because there is a long process to get rid of trolls so just don’t do all that if you can’t fulfill the requirements, maybe i just missed it but they don’t tell you until the final stage in which they review profiles in a chat room before letting you loose.

I asked them and two said yeah we normally don’t accept minors who are non maps.

Anyway, i’m not objecting to this but just don’t waste an hour or two filling shit out.

I didn’t sleep much, despite this i hope this post is intelligible

1 Like

No, it’s definitely not written anywhere. It makes some sense for the perspective of minimising perceived risk, which is what’s overwhelming decision making at MSC now and being quite restrictive imo.

There are alternatives out there that are generally more open to allies.

Sooo. What is this map support club? Are they supervised by qualified therapists? Or is it just a random group of people with this mental disorder who feel they’ve been treated unfairly getting together in a forum. Having qualified therapists would lower the risk of committing criminal offenses.

@voldima
They’re not as lenient as us and they’d ban you in seconds, So don’t even think about it. It would be nice if prostasia could send them banned IP addresses from the prostasia forum, just to keep trolls or malefactors out.

Anyway, in the acceptance channel I saw @chronic who was banned for being underage, about A day before, Or at least someone with the same name and pfp.

1 Like

Yes, it was me. I am quite sad about it. The restrictions are ageist and unnecessarily risk-averse.

1 Like

Wait, you people are letting LITERAL MINORS join such a group. Are you fucking kidding me. maps who are minors need to access therapists, not a random group of wierdos on the fucking internet

I think that the point is to cover their ass, or to try to shield hate. I guess they don’t realize the anti’s want us totally wiped from the internet, or even dead. Most people see a community for “maps” and they flip their shit, there not even going to notice that rule. Were bassically the jewish comminity attempting to apease the nazi’s. Our situation isn’t that bad but it’s apt because alot of people literally want us dead just for existing or supporting “maps” existence.

1 Like

@voldima
So this is an actual question okay, why do you come here? Do you just want to argue and call people “fucking returds” Or do you have a differant porpuse for interacitng. You only seem to respond to comments that disagree with you.

Okay so i’ll just ask you this question. Do you think that we are a disguised front for lowering the age of consent or are secretly pro contact.

It’s a MAP run community for anti-contact MAPs. The responsibility for moderation falls on everyone.

At the risk of discouraging people from joining and making people less comfortable. Privacy and security is important to allow everyone to talk openly.

Yes. The original MSC was created to fill that gap. VirPed and other communities were 18+, but most MAPs realise around 13/14, which meant the group that required the most support were left without it. So MSC was created to allow MAPs over 13 to join so they could access support.

That’s not possible for most and can be dangerous.

2 Likes

Being attracted to minors is not inherently a mental disorder. Pedophilia (attraction to prepubescent children) is generally classified as such, but not attraction to pubescent/adolescent minors. Countless studies have shown that, for instance, nearly 100% of heterosexual men are attracted to teen (and pubescent preteen) girls. Again, any knowledge of classic literature, art, history, or science makes this so obvious it shouldn’t even need to be stated. Seriously man, have you never even heard a rock & roll song?

4 Likes

Basically every question you have about Prostasia can be answered by checking out the website! Isn’t that convenient? MAP Support Club - Prostasia Foundation

From our website: Prostasia Foundation has also facilitated an arrangement between MAP Support Club and Stop It Now!, whose helpline team visits on a regular schedule to support their members with specific challenges. These projects ensure safety for MSC members and add a layer of external accountability.

Again, as I mentioned, our website has this information.
From the webpage devoted specifically to MSC: MAP Support Club (MSC) is a safe, chat-based peer-support network for minor attracted people age 13 and older. Since the average age at which minor attracted people discover their attractions is 14 years old and since a large proportion of CSA is committed by adolescents against younger minors, this is an important endeavor in helping teenagers come to terms with their attractions in a harm-free and law-abiding way.

Thanks for your questions, I hope this helps!

1 Like

Talking about Stop it Now. Does anyone here knows what happened to @StopItNow twitter account? They just simply don’t tweet since November of 2020. Did they just decided to stop posting on social media? Will they ever come back?

Talking about Stop it Now. Does anyone here knows what happened to @StopItNow twitter account? They just simply don’t tweet since November of 2020. Did they just decided to stop posting on social media? Will they ever come back?

They get harassed by Qanon idiots so no surprise they don’t tweet as much. I agree with their main theory that pedophiles like Joe Biden and the elite in various parts of the world do manipulate politics to protect their own sick perversions, but Qtards take it to the extreme and assume that even mental health professionals like those in stopitnow are also in on the conspiracy is absurd. Stopitnow is not in on the conspiracy, if anything they are trying to prevent people from harming kids. They are the opposite of evil sickos like Joe Biden, prince andrews and the rest.

MAP Support Club (MSC) is a safe, chat-based peer-support network for minor attracted people age 13 and older. Since the average age at which minor attracted people discover their attractions is 14 years old and since a large proportion of CSA is committed by adolescents against younger minors, this is an important endeavor in helping teenagers come to terms with their attractions in a harm-free and law-abiding way.

Ok, this seems reasonable. But I would definitely hope that Stopitnow does continue their regular visits. A forum ran by, and for the mentally ill is not a road map to success. I would hope that this strange support club also has strict rules keeping minor maps from being groomed by adults.

At the risk of discouraging people from joining and making people less comfortable. Privacy and security is important to allow everyone to talk openly.

By joining that forum they are already giving up their privacy. Why should they trust a mental health professional less than some random person on that forum?

It’s a MAP run community for anti-contact MAPs. The responsibility for moderation falls on everyone.

I ABSOLUTELY do not trust maps to police their own spaces without guidance. I would hope that these visits by actual professionals to their forum are routine and regular and not “we will visit once a month” type of nonsense. Daily, maybe even hourly visits by actual professionals would be desired.

Didn’t know about this. How sad.

1 Like

So you completely ignore my post showing that MAPs are not inherently mentally ill and repeat the same hateful rhetoric over again.

You also still haven’t explained how you believe that pedophiles run the world yet they are hated outcasts you say everyone wants to kill. But that’s just typical fascist thinking. The Nazis claimed that Aryans were the master race but that Jews ran everything, etc

I’m assuming your hatred of President Biden means you preferred the former guy. You know, the one who boasted of seeing Miss Teen USA naked and admitted he was attracted to his own teenage daughter. How grotesquely ironic.

6 Likes

Yeah, respectability politics is bullshit. Never works anyway.

Most pedophiles are non-offending, and most CSA offenders aren’t pedophiles.

1 Like

You’re the one claiming that MAPs are hated and everyone wants to kill them. I know from real world experience that the vast majority of people don’t give the matter two thoughts. Since I’ve been known for speaking out on the matter, I occasionally get “Look, it’s that pedo guy!” in public and people taking photos of me with their phones. That’s about it. I am certainly not “oppressed”. Of course, I’m also not a pedophile. But then, neither was Jeffrey Epstein.

1 Like

Yep. Round the clock availability of professional help for anyone who needs it would be incredible!

Are you going to pay for it?

4 Likes

Why don’t you tell the governmenet to? We spend 800 billion a year on the military so it is affordable. professional help to prevent child abuse seems like something that should be central to governance.