Prepare for Getting raided

So roman has said the the he has called in his twitter freinds to raid us. So that gonna happen he already did this to our disocrd so moderators please ban him and all the raiding accounts.

2 Likes

I tagged mods on that and my post got deleted so I assume they’ve seen and are aware.

1 Like

Wish they’d try to raid us on Mastodon. Come to our territory, for once.

4 Likes

Well they could try but wouldn’t get far, they could jump on other instances though.

1 Like

Who the fuck is roman??

2 Likes

Roman is CaptainCrunch

Evidence, please? (I also have plenty more screenshots of him sexually harassing minor CSA survivors in our server)

Literally nobody cares

2 Likes

Aww, don’t ruin their little “paedo hunter” fantasy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Lol public executions heard that before :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m not psychotic, personally, but I can introduce you to some of my friends if you’d like!

I used to be one of them lol

This is all too common. It’s already been proven with homophobes that the amount of actual homosexuals were higher in those who showed homophobic behavior than those who did not. Same can be applied to pedophilia and these Pedo hunters. Normal humans will just be disgusted at most, but not go to these lengths.

1 Like

You keep watching your loli and going into Voice chat with 14 year olds who say “I am going to make my hentai voice” whilst also encouraging them to post lewd art. You are a great father.

1 Like

Okay bye, always happy to chat if you want to learn a bit more of the truth about paedophiles.

Necrophiles are welcome here too and more than okay with me, but this isn’t the place to post your fantasies :smiley:

1 Like

Who doesn’t? As one German businessman who runs his own hentai company once said:

Loli is so popular, because of how highly immoral of a fantasy it is and you gotta admit that is what turns people on.

Fantasy is a great vehicle to explore all sorts of things without being into the real thing. While also being a great vent to people who actually do share the real attraction.

1 Like

I haven’t seen any rule against NSFW

1 Like

bruh do you have a life beyond sexually harassing minors

2 Likes

I’m not into animals, I’m into hurting animals. But I digress.
Why are you sexually harassing people, especially minors?

1 Like

They already have you utter moron