Prostasia will recover from this

If anything, i blame myself for not doing a better job in participating in the thread that I have created to convince @Iris and @anon96873729 for why the MSC is right for restricting DMs for minors in the MAP Support Chat.
We all have our hearts and minds in the right place with a common understanding of the facts. We just need to discuss why certain points are right over the other and try to make better judgements from what information is available. That is how rational minds are convinced. That is how reasonable decisions are made.

@CaptainCrunch I sincerely hope you would consider remaining civil. Harsh militaristic and disruptive actions such as this do nothing to improve or help anyone, rather, they make coming to an agreement much harder. Aggression of that nature is the antithesis of discourse.

5 Likes

Now… what did you mean by @Sunflower?
If you’re still here, that is.

I only ask because I’ve been extremely busy here and they seemed like they were in need of some sort of meaningful discussion, which it seemed like they were getting, before having their threads locked and going quiet.
I want Prostasia’s forum community to be on the same page, as well as safe and productive in their discussion.

1 Like

That’s fine… but a word you’re not considering is contingency.

My stance on not allowing DMs for minors in the MSC is built on the risk of such a thing being allowed.
The fear of something going wrong, and what’s worse, that wrong going unaddressed by the administration so that the values and mission of the MSC are adequately maintained.
Appeasing normies has absolutely nothing to do with it.

I can…somewhat tell? Your writing style and voracious decisiveness are familiar, yet such things are not really hallmarks of much.

This isn’t about denying minors their rights to privacy and freedom. Life isn’t an 80s movie where high school kids can freely hook up with 22-year-olds to smoke weed, skip school, drink cheap booze, and have sex while still being alright in the end. Those movies and stories are hazy recollections of rose-tinted movies that intentionally minimize or omit the risks and their severity. People learn. They evolve.

My post isn’t to downplay what you said (assuming you are actually a minor) but you need to realize that the stance adopted by the MSC was adopted for a reason, one that I agree with.

This isn’t to play into @CaptainCrunch’s incredulous claim you called out in:

But please take the time to consider my points.
My handle is ‘Chie’ because it means ‘wisdom’. This isn’t some pointless name i arbitrarily gave myself, but simply because I tend to learn not from my own experiences, but those of others. Hindsight is the eye of the future.

When I first heard of the MSC and the fact that they allowed minors, I was immediately against, but after considering how it’s done and the fact that it’s supervised, my mind began to set at ease, especially after communicating with some of the persons involved via email.

I still stand on the fact that minors should not have the ability to DM.

@CaptainCrunch

Than you and the rest of NOMAPS with never find sympathy from society XD Good luck lmfao

Oh, we will. Have you considered that perhaps not everyone is exactly like you?

This is ecactly why Prostasia will never be taken seriously. This is why it got raided. This is why I’ve been hearing people talk about taking things further. Oh well. You missed the entire point. But you gladly proved my point. Lmao

We’re getting raided because you’re calling in your little friends to raid us. But nice try.

“Nice ableism” shut the fuck up. I literally have autism and other mental others so you can completely take that and shove it XD

So do I! Sorry to break it to you, but that doesn’t give you a free pass to be ableist.

I have no reason to debate with a pedophile that thinks other pedophiles should talk to children.

Then why are you still responding?

That will never be normalized and just because I’m apart of this community doesn’t mean I’m going to “bow down” to the demands of you demented fucks.

Pity.

You’ve shown me, that people like you will never gain support amongst society because of your illogical conductive reasoning.

Care to elaborate?

Pure and simple :slight_smile: You don’t think wanting to fuck little kids, is a mental disorder? That it’s “natural and normal” You deserve to be shot execution style.

You wanna shoot all the scientists in the field? Go ahead.

The fact that you don’t care to try to have me WANT to support you and your kind, shows you don’t care about treatment.

How exactly did you make that leap?

You’re more worried about having people accept your sick fucked up interests, than get treatment.

Treatment involves us accepting our own sick fucked up interests, funnily enough.

This is the same reason sunflower is no longer active within this community.

No loss :woman_shrugging:

You’re all sick fucks. Enjoy having your little safe space :slight_smile: It won’t last long. Screenshots and the hate from twitter/facebook, will see to that :wink: Ta Ta

You’ll have no better luck taking down Prostasia’s forum than you will taking down our safe spaces on Mastodon. NNIA has been reported to the authorities numerous times, and we’re still standing. Try harder.

Ah yes because wanting to fuck little kids is normal.

Did we say it’s normal? Do you assume all abnormal traits are mental illnesses? Strange.

Can’t wait to send these to Keemstar and other content creators lmaoo

You think I’m new to this type of harassment? I’ve been in the community as an activist for months. I’ve dealt with disgusting harasser antis in my server, with my server getting posted about on a popular anti account for reporting (it’s still up, lol). I’ve been QRTed by verified accounts. I came out as an ally on proship Twitter and was blocked by four hundred people in two days. I’ve had whole callout posts made about me on Tumblr. I’ve had constant gore, death threats, suicide bait, sexual abuse threats, promises of doxxing, aphobia, transphobia, racism, and ableism sent to me. My friends have had YouTube videos made and viewed by millions of people with screenshots from their accounts.

None of us are hiding. You are free to scroll through my NNIA or Twitter and screenshot the last ProblematicTM thing I said. I don’t mind if you post about me. I’d welcome it, actually. My goal has always been to reach more MAPs and allies, especially young ones who are struggling.

You people are sick fucks.

And proud!

This is exactly why I had the discord raided. I’ve had enough. I’ve taken my screenshots. Yall have fun;)

I find it quite hilarious how you feel this constant urge to brag about all your great grand accomplishments. You remind me of a certain anti acquaintance of mine, who constantly bragged about all the MAP servers he raided. He turned out to be a closeted lolicon, in the end.

Do you want power? Do you want fame? Do you want recognition? A pat on the head from your idols? The rush of validation that a big account agreeing with you, praising you, provides?

The moral high ground certainly provides quite the lovely view, doesn’t it? Pity that it doesn’t last. We will continue to do rational, real CSA prevention while you remain in the dust trying and failing to chase after thoughtcrimes and ghosts.

@Chie

My stance on not allowing DMs for minors in the MSC is built on the risk of such a thing being allowed.
The fear of something going wrong, and what’s worse, that wrong going unaddressed by the administration so that the values and mission of the MSC are adequately maintained.

Elaborate, please? You’re being extremely vague.

I can…somewhat tell? Your writing style and voracious decisiveness are familiar, yet such things are not really hallmarks of much.

I meant that I discussed being a minor in the Discord server, and many are familiar with my social media presence elsewhere on which I am open about being a minor.

This isn’t about denying minors their rights to privacy and freedom. Life isn’t an 80s movie where high school kids can freely hook up with 22-year-olds to smoke weed, skip school, drink cheap booze, and have sex while still being alright in the end. Those movies and stories are hazy recollections of rose-tinted movies that intentionally minimize or omit the risks and their severity. People learn. They evolve.

A poor comparison. Mere social contact with adults does not cause trauma. Also, high school kids should absolutely be allowed to do those things.

2 Likes

What? I’m very confused as to what I was atted for.

1 Like

I think they deleted this

CaptainCrunchIsCringe

2 Likes

and EpicFailIsBased uwu

Pwease hang me uwu im into that daddy :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

But an ADULT SHOULD NEVER PRIVATELY MESSAGE A CHILD EVER. Not even Nonmaps should be privately dming children. Children should be talking to CHILDREN. any adult that seeks out children to conversate with and whatnot, is a red fucking flag.

With all due respect, this is complete and utter bollocks. As an adult, I have life-experience to draw upon, and have used that experience in private discussions with people who purported to be underage. (I have no way of knowing if they were underage or not in reality, but I nevertheless accepted their statements at face value.)

What led me into a conversation with them, was a public post on a Forum wherein they were asking for advice on how to engage in a course of action that would prove detrimental to them in the long-term. (Specifically, they were asking how to safely market nudes of themselves. We had a series of exchanges, where I did my level best to dissuade them from that course of action.)

If children are only allowed to communicate with other children, then they will be deprived of a valuable source of advice and experience, and IMO, they will be the poorer for it.

5 Likes

Back when I had a rock music page on Myspace, there used to be a feature that streamed all the posts of all one’s contacts. Every other day you’d see some serious depression or suicidality go by, often from teenaged music fans. Usually there were anonymizing names shielding the identity and location, so you couldn’t alert anyone. I became quite practised at talking kids out of killing themselves. Some now in their early 30s remain online friends.

2 Likes