@CaptainCrunch
Than you and the rest of NOMAPS with never find sympathy from society XD Good luck lmfao
Oh, we will. Have you considered that perhaps not everyone is exactly like you?
This is ecactly why Prostasia will never be taken seriously. This is why it got raided. This is why I’ve been hearing people talk about taking things further. Oh well. You missed the entire point. But you gladly proved my point. Lmao
We’re getting raided because you’re calling in your little friends to raid us. But nice try.
“Nice ableism” shut the fuck up. I literally have autism and other mental others so you can completely take that and shove it XD
So do I! Sorry to break it to you, but that doesn’t give you a free pass to be ableist.
I have no reason to debate with a pedophile that thinks other pedophiles should talk to children.
Then why are you still responding?
That will never be normalized and just because I’m apart of this community doesn’t mean I’m going to “bow down” to the demands of you demented fucks.
Pity.
You’ve shown me, that people like you will never gain support amongst society because of your illogical conductive reasoning.
Care to elaborate?
Pure and simple
You don’t think wanting to fuck little kids, is a mental disorder? That it’s “natural and normal” You deserve to be shot execution style.
You wanna shoot all the scientists in the field? Go ahead.
The fact that you don’t care to try to have me WANT to support you and your kind, shows you don’t care about treatment.
How exactly did you make that leap?
You’re more worried about having people accept your sick fucked up interests, than get treatment.
Treatment involves us accepting our own sick fucked up interests, funnily enough.
This is the same reason sunflower is no longer active within this community.
No loss 
You’re all sick fucks. Enjoy having your little safe space
It won’t last long. Screenshots and the hate from twitter/facebook, will see to that
Ta Ta
You’ll have no better luck taking down Prostasia’s forum than you will taking down our safe spaces on Mastodon. NNIA has been reported to the authorities numerous times, and we’re still standing. Try harder.
Ah yes because wanting to fuck little kids is normal.
Did we say it’s normal? Do you assume all abnormal traits are mental illnesses? Strange.
Can’t wait to send these to Keemstar and other content creators lmaoo
You think I’m new to this type of harassment? I’ve been in the community as an activist for months. I’ve dealt with disgusting harasser antis in my server, with my server getting posted about on a popular anti account for reporting (it’s still up, lol). I’ve been QRTed by verified accounts. I came out as an ally on proship Twitter and was blocked by four hundred people in two days. I’ve had whole callout posts made about me on Tumblr. I’ve had constant gore, death threats, suicide bait, sexual abuse threats, promises of doxxing, aphobia, transphobia, racism, and ableism sent to me. My friends have had YouTube videos made and viewed by millions of people with screenshots from their accounts.
None of us are hiding. You are free to scroll through my NNIA or Twitter and screenshot the last ProblematicTM thing I said. I don’t mind if you post about me. I’d welcome it, actually. My goal has always been to reach more MAPs and allies, especially young ones who are struggling.
You people are sick fucks.
And proud!
This is exactly why I had the discord raided. I’ve had enough. I’ve taken my screenshots. Yall have fun;)
I find it quite hilarious how you feel this constant urge to brag about all your great grand accomplishments. You remind me of a certain anti acquaintance of mine, who constantly bragged about all the MAP servers he raided. He turned out to be a closeted lolicon, in the end.
Do you want power? Do you want fame? Do you want recognition? A pat on the head from your idols? The rush of validation that a big account agreeing with you, praising you, provides?
The moral high ground certainly provides quite the lovely view, doesn’t it? Pity that it doesn’t last. We will continue to do rational, real CSA prevention while you remain in the dust trying and failing to chase after thoughtcrimes and ghosts.
@Chie
My stance on not allowing DMs for minors in the MSC is built on the risk of such a thing being allowed.
The fear of something going wrong, and what’s worse, that wrong going unaddressed by the administration so that the values and mission of the MSC are adequately maintained.
Elaborate, please? You’re being extremely vague.
I can…somewhat tell? Your writing style and voracious decisiveness are familiar, yet such things are not really hallmarks of much.
I meant that I discussed being a minor in the Discord server, and many are familiar with my social media presence elsewhere on which I am open about being a minor.
This isn’t about denying minors their rights to privacy and freedom. Life isn’t an 80s movie where high school kids can freely hook up with 22-year-olds to smoke weed, skip school, drink cheap booze, and have sex while still being alright in the end. Those movies and stories are hazy recollections of rose-tinted movies that intentionally minimize or omit the risks and their severity. People learn. They evolve.
A poor comparison. Mere social contact with adults does not cause trauma. Also, high school kids should absolutely be allowed to do those things.