Sex doll for better or worse?

I don’t understand why we have to argue so hard over an inanimate object that whatever we use it for shouldn’t be anyone else’s concern. I don’t have to do this for buying a shovel? Which I could either dig a hole with, or someday use to hit someone over the head and possibly kill them with it. Why aren’t more people worried about what someone will “possibly” do with a shovel. We need to issues permits for shovels now. To make sure they’re planning on using it for it’s intended purpose and not to bonk someone or kill them. And especially make sure they don’t use it to dig a hole for someone they’ve killed. Any other kind of hole digging is fine. Shovels are a BIG problem I tell ya!

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I just can get “emotional” about a doll. Or any inanimate object. I am nostalgic about some of my cars, but not emotional. It’s a thing. Emotional feelings are for people. That includes my cats and dogs are they are just furry little four-footed people.

So that’s the end of the discussion for you then. Why be up in arms over what anyone that does anything with any doll then? It doesn’t matter if it’s just a “thing” for you. No different than a broom.

Then how would you feel if someone vandalized or stole one of your cars? Anger is an emotion.

Why are you even here discussing it if all you have is such a one-sided opinion and narrow view? This is a forum where MAPs seek support for their attractions. That statement right there means you don’t even subscribe to the idea of people seeking support. That pedophilia will never be “normalized” or accepted as an attraction. For people that are struggling with their attractions you’ve just sunk their hope in being able to function in this world. You don’t think they find it a problem also? That they’ll always be outcasts and treated as less than human?

I find your opinion very callous. I wonder if you feel the same about people with gender dysphoria? Or people who identify as another gender? It’s scoffing IMO. Not being empathetic towards other’s feelings

This thread has gone far enough off topic because of your one-sided view. I’m done trying to discuss any topic on this forum with you. I’ll leave the rest up to the moderators.

I’m not up in arms because you love your doll. I just think it’s silly to imbue a hunk of plastic with that much feeling. And let’s face facts, these were designed to be sex toys and any rationalizing that they are more than that strikes me as humorous. I certainly don’t begrudge anyone love of their doll, but it won’t legitimize them in the public perception. The great unwashed masses will think they are sex toys and that’s that. Any other claim is seen as “normalizing pedophilia”.

Since this has drifted somewhat off course, I’ll say this.

I recall reading a statement in a car enthusiast’s magazine article more than 30 years ago. One had enthusiastically explained that he’d rather drive his car than have sex. It’s way not for me to judge how someone should feel.

I think for this forum, referring to a pashion for the hobby suffices. For most cases, I just call it fun.

I think it’s safe to say that a doll can fill an empty space in a different way than a clock.

With a doll, i never have to worry about hurting somebody’s feelings. That’s a very different reason than activists declare.

3 Likes