thTPE doll can use claening and can not use claening tools

i’ve rounded up some of the things that sex dolls can and can’t be used for cleaning,and i thought we could take a look at them together!
Do use:
1、Antibacterial soap and water: go for mild soap or those that you can purchase from your vendor and are specially made for TPE sex dolls. As for water, you’ll want warm water as opposed to cold ones; this helps you clean the doll faster and more thoroughly.
2、Toy/Doll cleaners: These can also be used to clean your sex doll but you have to check the cleaner’s manufacturing details and possibly do a little research to find out if they work well on thermoplastic elastomers.
3、Mild shampoo and conditioner: These are specifically for your doll’s wigs and hair. Use them as you would on real hair and try not to do it too often. Overuse will cause damage and hairfall.
4、Cloths and towels: When cleaning or drying up the sex doll, go for air drying or towel drying.
5、Water-based lubes: These types of lubricants will be much easier to clean and won’t react negatively with TPE.
Do not use:
1、Bleach: This is much too harsh for TPE and will degrade the material and ruin your doll’s aesthetics.
2、Rubbing Alcohol: Like with bleach, this does not go well with TPE. It will break down the material and end up damaging the doll.
3、Dish soap: Dish soap works too harshly on stains since it is made to combat food stains. As such, it’s too strong for TPE sex dolls.
4、Boiling water: Warm water is good for cleaning sex dolls but any extreme temperature is bad for TPE, so avoid using boiling water.
5、Oil-based lubes: Not only will oil-based fluids be much harder to clean off of TPE, certain types actually react negatively with TPE and end up damaging the material.
if you think what i said is wrong,or if you have anything to add,please let me know,thank you!