What are the goals of this organization?

So I checked it out, is this some free speech org with a slant towards child protection or something? Help me figure out wtf is going on here. Or is this some prank organization? People in our Qanon group find it very strange…

Check out these links:

QAnon is a fringe group that was born from 8chan, a sister-site to 4chan.

QAnon will become irrelevant relatively soon.

4 Likes

QAnon is very strange.

2 Likes

Back then it was even crazier. The claims were even more “severe” and out-of-touch with reality. It was almost like a joke.

It wasn’t until people like Alex Jones and /pol/-centric political commentators began parroting and crediting QAnon conspiracy theories that it began to acquire mainstream relevancy. Then the movement began to die down once it was commandeered by socially, technologically, and politically out-of-touch Facebook boomers and Trump cultists.

2 Likes

QAnon is a fringe group that was born from 8chan, a sister-site to 4chan.

QAnon will become irrelevant relatively soon.

You understand very little about us.

No, what they said was spot on. The quicker you lot become irrelevant the better.

2 Likes

We are literally being watched by the FBI. They think we are potential terrorists. It’s clear the deep state fears us. We are more relevant than ever.

Rightfully so as well

Oh, does it feel bad that you are the ones being labeled as “potential” criminals? Karma is real, apparently.

2 Likes

Yeah, probably because people in your little group are threatening to commit acts of terrorism against doll manufacturers like you’re al Quada.

I have screenshots of those comments btw. Terrorism is a far more threatening issue than the scientifically-proven to be unlikely, hypothetical incitement by the use of child sex dolls. It makes you guys look much, much worse by comparison, even to the prudes.

4 Likes

Your members have called for bombings on sexdoll factories, violence against people who do not share your opinion and have a slant towards revenge fantasies including rape. Yeah surprise, shock, horror when you write that stuff publicly the FBI gets interested.

2 Likes

So you’re not condoning rape but if there was no laws you want to rape child rapists as revenge rape.

I prefer a real judicial system where actual child predators and child killers are locked up for life, maybe that is too lightweight for you but it’s more civilized.

That’s… literally condoning rape.

6 Likes

Not at all. But again, if you do, it makes things simpler, given that you would be the ones hunted down like the criminal dogs you are.

Society refusing to tolerate something it doesn’t like and enacting policy geared towards the deliberate eradication or enactment of harm towards that thing, idea, or group surrounding said idea are not the same thing. Society’s refusal to tolerate racists and ethnic supremacist groups doesn’t exclude their individual right to believe how they wish or speak their mind, though, it does give rise to criticism of their beliefs. That’s the risk which comes with freedom of speech.

Society is built upon the pluralistic nature of individuals, and individuals are free to live their lives as they please, so long as they’re not harming themselves or others with their actions. These dolls do not represent or pose any kind of harm, and certainly not the kind which warrants government action against their manufacturing, distribution, and ownership.
That’s thought-crime, and it’s a far worse, more pervasive evil on par with the sexual abuse of children. By making certain opinions, viewpoints, or ideals mandatory, you devalue those points because you’re not allowing individuals a chance to properly weigh, assess, or discuss any opposing viewpoint. That’s why we have freedom of speech and expression, which presumptively protects these dolls and their respective owners from prosecution or censorship.

2 Likes

You don’t get to censor, silence, suppress, repress, or criminalize something on the basis that it’s unpopular. That’s not democracy, that’s majoritarian totalitarianism. That kind of theory is what brought rise to slavery, minority segregation, and other civil rights injustices.
The criminalization of these dolls is, if history is a valid teacher, a civil rights injustice.

4 Likes

I’ve personally been avoiding these threads because I don’t have any interest in sex dolls or sex bots, my interests are fictional (art)works (anime, etc.) and literature; but I couldn’t help bite at this.

Kind of like how the Earth is flat, and how the Sun revolves around the Earth. Or were the majority wrong in both of those cases?

But then again it wouldn’t surprise me if Q did believe the Earth was flat, especially since they believe COVID-19 spreads via WiFi signals.

4 Likes

Trying to interfere with the criminalization of these dolls is the true form of totaltarianism. You are DENYING the voice of the people and our rights to criminalize them. We have the right to seize these dolls from them and we will do so regardless on whether the law to criminalize the dolls gets ruled invalid or not. You cannot deny our rights.

Why should <4% of the population get to decide what >85% of the population does? This is basically elitist academic authoritarianism.

You cannot deny ours. No matter how popular a belief human rights must always be protected. What is popular is not always right.

2 Likes