Austria: Sex doll ban failed

The same child protection organization that campaigned and helped introduce the sex doll ban in Germany tried to do the same in Austria by informing a politician (Rosa Ecker) about this “legal loophole”. This political party (FPÖ) then drafted a law to ban such products, but every other party voted against it. FPÖ told news that they won’t give up and are disgusted by the decision of the other parties (great tool to discredit the current gov.)

12 Likes

I hope with all my heart that they’ll never win, these morons (like the 95% of the nations) would have the bravery to send you in jail for using fictional content and write your name on the sexual offender registry, glad that the austrian governement have some good sense.

10 Likes

they declined the FPÖ one in Order to accept another proposal that seeks to ban dolls, ban “Pedophile handbooks”, and all in all “review the penal code and punishment” in the area of child abuse.

That is not over! It is more likely it just started.

6 Likes

I really don’t understand,what is the opinion of the psychiatrist and psycologist expert in sexuology?, im questioning myself if the politics listen the opinion of science

1 Like

they essentially asked a guy running an Austrian Project Dunkelfeld “copy”. He pretty much said it should be banned…

1 Like

Can you link where he say this thing, i founded
A link only for the german project.

1 Like

I become increasingly disappointed in Dunkelfeld daily. They had the potential to make a huge difference but they didn’t stick to their values and numbers coming out indicate that it did a lot of damage to their ability to support people

4 Likes

sorry can´t find it right now if I find it again I will post it :slight_smile: (or @Sirius I got that one from him ^^ )

1 Like

At the beiging they really stood by their Ideals but now … they more and more become another voice against MAPS :expressionless:

3 Likes

@elliot may i ask you in what sense they damaged the people?

1 Like

Basically they had little to no impact on offending risk, and there’s some evidence that the treatment actually harmed some participants (idr if that second part is this study or another one or anecdotal from people who have been treated by them. I’ll keep looking around).
https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsxm.2019.02.009

3 Likes

Ah, so pretty much similiar to Germany. I don’t blame the ordinary politician. It’s either a ban, or social suicide if they try arguing against it. Two parties in Germany also were against it and I just saw a guy on news bring it up again how they defended it. It’ll follow them for eternity. Welcome to 2022 (what will 2023 look like I wonder).

5 Likes

Thanks for the link, :smile:

2 Likes

@elliot it will be so interesting if some japanese psychiatrist that have studied how fictional material works for maps would discuss with some antis psychiatrist

2 Likes

There is already literature on this that I’ve read, but I can’t remember the name, or author.

(I feel like mentioning that the following findings come from native japanese since their culture is all about cuteness)

The main points I remember were that men find the cuteness to be appealing which is enhanced by the growing number of “strong and independant” woman. It’s basically the complete opposite. There is no pedophilia diagnosed in the majority of cases etc. Paired with the fact that adult life in Japan sucks compared to school life, so it’s also nostalgia and a longing to be living a teenage life.

3 Likes

Prostasia is actually funding research on this, if you wanna look into it

4 Likes

For dolls in Particlular I know of this this and this all of which are not conclusive but are looking at the data (and find no evidenz for an increase of abuse)

1 Like

Exactly i don’t feel any attraction to any real children, i just love fantasize to be pampered by a sexy dominant woman so i like shota stories with teen that just make me remember myself when i was 15 or in general that make feel loved and accepted ,i’ve been never abused in my entire life!! but aniway i was in love with older girls and women​:rofl: But now i have anxiety because the fucking law thinks that im a sick predator​:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: sorry for my emotional breakdown​:rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks i will read it

2 Likes

If you think evidence matters then nice joke. There is so much evidence regarding weed for example and yet the drug on war continues.

There is no country that purely acts on science. Morality is always gonna stick around. Nobody is going to risk their own life and political party(power), because of a minority that is being despised by the overwhelming majority.

My honest recommendation for MAPs, who can afford to and have the skills, is to become an expat and gtfo if their country introduces laws against fiction etc. Moral panic is extremely hard to calm down and laws probably take a life time to be reverted. There is no point in continuing to live there and risk a criminal record for a drawing which in turn chains you to that very country.

4 Likes