B4U-ACT Study: MAPs Wanted for Study on Support and Stigma

This was brought to my attention via DM, and I figured I’d share it so that way we could help anybody viewing our forum to share it or engage.

This is an anonymous survey which aims to provide statistical answers to certain questions concerning, for example, the number of people sexually attracted to minors who have had access to public or private aid, or the number of people attracted to minors who have been victims of stigmatization and the consequences thereof.

This survey is carried out as part of a masters dissertation at the University of Paris Saclay Evry Val-d’Essone. In order to participate in this survey, the only requirements are that you be MAP. The questionnaire is in English but if you do not speak the language and wish to participate, I will take note of it and possibly offer the questionnaire in the desired translation. The response time devoted to this survey depends on you but it is between 20 to 30 minutes.

Depending on the number of responses and the quality of the developments submitted, I could possibly carry out a comparative study between the different profiles. Finally, this survey will be available for several months until June. As I said, it’s anonymous and doesn’t contain Java script. To participate, click on the following link: https://starsky.limesurvey.net/118674?lang=en

Please consider engaging with this survey, as offender-focused prevention is one of Prostasia’s focuses, and understanding the way stigma affects support is a crucial step towards helping at-risk people live safe, offense-free lives, which in-turn helps minors live their lives free of abuse/exploitation.

2 Likes