Conservatives love lying about sex ed

From here:

This is nothing new, however. There have been far worse examples in Germany (and from Switzerland). One book entitled “Körper,Liebe, Doktorspiele” (Body, Love, Playing Doctor) went so far as to encourage parents to molest their children:

“Fathers do not devote enough attention to the clitoris and vagina of their daughters. Their caresses too seldom pertain to these regions, while this is the only way the girls can develop a sense of pride in their sex,” reads the booklet regarding 1-3 year olds. The authors rationalize, “The child touches all parts of their father’s body, sometimes arousing him. The father should do the same.”

That is not what it really says. It says:

“The father, on the other hand, is important for reassuring his daughter early on that he perceives and accepts her femininity. All that is meant by this is that the child needs an affirmation in its being a girl, which is what most boys automatically receive because of their anatomy. Mothers often give the penis different and sometimes affectionate names and thus unconsciously express their appreciation”

“In contrast, the vagina and especially the clitoris receive little attention through naming and tender touching (neither on the part of the father nor the mother) and thus make it difficult for the girl to develop pride in her sexuality. With this reference, the recognition as a girl should not be reduced to his genital sexuality. It is important for development that the father plays with his daughter and shows her how much he loves her and how proud he is of her”

It goes on:

“When children discover that they are boys or girls, they want to compare explore the similarities and differences between mother and father. And they do this on preferably by hand. Anyone who has taken a bath with their daughter or son during this phase or has been with him/her naked for a long time will confirm this be able. No part of the body is safe from the most intensive exploration, and of course neither the genitals, which sometimes cause arousal in adults.”

“However, it may also be the case that certain intimate touches are uncomfortable for you, despite all acceptance of childish curiosity, because your intimate area is unknowingly injured by the child.”

"A conflict can arise between wanting to be allowed to do so, in order not to set unnecessary limits for the child, and one’s own rejection. In this case, it is right to respect one’s own inner limits and to lovingly reject the child: ‘I want this not any longer longer! Please stop doing that.’ Even if that doesn’t completely cover his curiosity can follow, it learns something equally important, namely that every human being has a right on protecting his intimacy and being allowed to say no!”

A similar book instructed toddlers, via a children’s song, that “When I touch my body, I discover what I have. I have a vagina, because I am a girl. Vagina is not only for peeing. When I touch it, I feel a pleasant tingle.”

Yes…children touch themselves, so what?

1 Like

Sigh…

Teen STI infection rates, rape rates, and pregnancy (and termination) rates are statistically higher in conservative states where sexual health is not a priority, or sex-ed is made to be ‘abstinence-focused’.
It’s repugnant the way they lie, and it’s repugnant the way they ignore these causal variables, just like they ignore the rapes of 10-year-old girls who need an abortion.

3 Likes

Oh no, didn’t you hear? The Attorney General of Ohio said that the girl would probably have qualified for an exemption. Of course, by the time they processed all the legal aspects and got a court order, she would have been a grandmother or dead. Plus, what doctor is going to do the procedure in that environment?

3 Likes

Really? Can you please give a source?

It was discussed in a recent article on TheHill.tv show Rising. One of the talking heads had questioned the original report as there was no corroboration, nor apparent attempt by the Indy Star to contact police agencies. Just a second-hand version.
Of course, as corroboration did finally turn up, she indicated she had made a mistake in dismissing it, but that given the poor journalism shown, she felt that many reporters need to go back to school.
They also mentioned that Ohio might have qualified the girl, but since that’s still not clear, she said states with exemptions need to be CRYSTAL CLEAR about them. Else how can anyone else know what they are.

1 Like

Then how come there was a big fuss about the doctor being investigated?

Well, they are the deplorables’, after all. :smiley:

1 Like

Oh so they really did that and denied she was pregnant to begin with?

Conservative pundits and politicians are virtue signaling pieces of shit on topics of prevention. They whine about completely unrelated shit like gays and trans and whatever and then they engage in rape denial and pretend like it’s okay for a raped ten year old to have a child. I’m done taking anything these pundits say with anything short of rolling my eyes. The pundits like Gaetz and Greene and Carlson and shit don’t want to prevent rape, they want an environment where rape is fine so the rich powerful conservatives can do whatever they want. They’re the reason the country’s headed downhill with all the shit propaganda they spew.

2 Likes