Financier of QAnon-Esque Child Trafficking Film Is Arrested for Child Kidnapping

I’m not sure how anyone still struggles with the idea that people who promote conspiracy theories about abuse often have a reason for wanting to mislead people about the causes and mechanisms by which it occurs. There’s been so many cases demonstrating it

5 Likes

Someone should make a thread of all the QAnon supporters who have been arrested for crimes against children (assuming the forum’s server has enough storage for that lol). I would but I’m busy with college starting back up soon

6 Likes

Every accusation is a confession. They say the left wing is a cabal of child trafficking baby rapists. They claim that LGBT folks (such as drag queens) are the danger. But time and again QAnon proves that they do nothing but project and mislead. Textbook fascism. Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth. QAnon is a cult, their worldview is outright incompatible with reality.

6 Likes

To be fair, all religions will pick and choose their own doctrines to best fit the current narrative. Christians believe that Satan is the “father of lies”, but Christian priests will give “real accounts” of how Satan told them that prayer is hurting him. In other words, if he’s the father of lies, wouldn’t the opposite be true? They ignore that flaw in logic because doing so helps the narrative that people should pray more. For a specific example, look up “every hail mary is like a blow to my head”.

3 Likes

Well, not really “facism”, that’s a different animal. Just another lie that supports the narrative they wish to promote. Textbook fascism is defined as:

1. A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, a capitalist economy subject to stringent governmental controls, violent suppression of the opposition, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism.
  2. A political philosophy or movement based on or advocating such a system of government.
  3. Oppressive, dictatorial control.

The lesftist view on a Google search quickly showed “a Q’anon…”, well these words have been around a lot longer. What goes on is shouting down the opposition on any topic that doesn’t align with the narrative you wish to promote. Silencing the opposition. We need to fight against redifining what words mean otherwise the language becomes jibberish and no one knows what the heck anyone else is talking about. The Nazis accomplished this through the fear and threat of being aressted or killed if anyone spoke out against them. Why we can’t blame every German for what happened. They were coerced in a sense to comply or face death.

I feel there’s only 2 paths, truth and fiction. Lies=fiction and false beliefs. There’s a lot of that in the world. The previous comment by Elliot is typical example hypocrite behavior. Or as I say, the narrative of the liar/hypocrite is always “do as I say, not as I do”. Welcome to innate human behavior, selfishness and greed. It’s all about what best serves MY desires.

Interesting take on the “Satan is the father of lies”. Logically it makes sense, that everything he would say would be a lie. Hhmmm?

We need to stop fighting against one another and see things for how they really are; not an “us against them” narrative that has been the staple of conflict throughout history.

3 Likes

Sorry, but I couldn’t resist this movie quote:
“The demon is a liar. He will lie to confuse us; but he will also mix lies with the truth to attack us. His attack is psychological, Damien. And powerful.” ― Father Merrin “The Exorcist”

1 Like

And it’s the “experts” who can discern the lies from the truth, right? Just like how it’s the “experts” who can discern false prophets from the real ones?

2 Likes

It is written that when the false prophet comes, all will be decieved, even the most upright.

1 Like