Fuck the War on Drugs Cops committing child sexual abuse

Strip searching minors is child fucking abuse. KIDS. CANNOT. CONSENT

I. Hate. Pedophile. Cops.

Might be just me, but this seems less like they’re pedophiles and more the cops getting off on abusing their power over others. Some people are that pathetic.

Definitely shouldn’t be in positions of power and should be prosecuted. And the courts are protecting these two… Insane… Until I remembered earlier events.

If by pedophile your mean child molester then we would agree with you but if you use the correct definition then no I don’t hate pedo po po

1 Like

I mean, what are the chances multiple pedophiles would enroll into law enforcement and be together at this exact point in time and neither having enough of a conscience or common sense to go, “Wait, this is illegal and we’re doing it in broad daylight, where literally anyone could record us”?

Along with basically saying, “I can do whatever I want.” And not being worried about being recorded…

Reads more like power tripping idiots to me.

2 Likes

I don’t think their motivation is pedophilia, it’s more like a power trip for them, to get to humiliate people. (Though, we can’t read their minds, so anyways). I agree, they should absolutely stop doing this. It’s really uncivilized.

2 Likes