Global Legality of Child Sex Doll

Hey everybody, what countries are child sex dolls legal in and would you ever move to any of them? Also if you already have moved to one of them, what was your experience?

Including content; NOW they’re denying vendors payment processing that sell smaller dolls (child-like). INCLUDING, the larger breasted mini-dolls! They don’t care. It’s simply whimsically based. Moral flaggers. Anime dolls which are smaller and don’t even look like a real person; some with large breasts, some with smaller breasts. Doesn’t matter. They keep the customer’s money, refusing to pay the seller. Just seems like another way to steal money to me!

4 Likes

Because in their minds, we’re the “villains” of the story, and apparently, the “heroes” are given carte blanche to do anything to “foil the villains”.

4 Likes

I live in a state where these dolls are currently still legal and I have 3 of them. According to the people who want me to be imprisoned for my plastic partners, I should be literally foaming at the mouth to rape a child, because the dolls are magically supposed to make me do that.
Contrary to the anti’s rape fantasies, on the occasions that I do use a doll for pleasure, I am sexually satisfied and ready to take a nap afterwards.
Using dolls for masturbation requires a lot more effort than handheld options, so it provides quite a physical workout.

3 Likes

They jump on the politcal “feel good” bandwagon when it comes to anything in the name of “protecting children”. It’s politically correct and wins votes in their minds. When in reality, most of those laws do nothing to protect children. Until the worldwide human trafficking and migration is stopped or much better managed; abuse related to it will continue. There is much more of that kind of abuse going on than any possible threat from a doll owner minding their own business.

Yet some want to teach kids sex ed at a very young age. Until they start hitting puberty, each one thinks the other has cooties! So why shouldn’t a campaign be started to eradicate the use of steroids in cattle? It’s been proven to get into the meat and dairy products which is why over 20 years ago we started seeing kids getting morbidly obese and girls starting their periods at younger ages. Anywhere from 7 to 9. Where’s the outrage there?

It’s corporate greed and politics that is the real problem everywhere! We don’t need to keep pushing around the edges, enacting dictates that go against personal freedoms that harm no one, of already marginalized groups that are doing the best they can to cope with their lives. Taking away every avenue they have to refrain from harming another person.

But it’s this Global Legality of Child Sex Doll - #4 by LegalLoliLover1 sort of thing that drives the masses. And taking hold of some kind of merit badge for spouting hate and horrible deaths to anyone opposed!

Looks like the Netherlands is next up to ban dolls.
It’s a disgrace that government officials don’t want there to be any victimless alternative to real CSA.

2 Likes

I mean, they really should start on gun bans once again. They only have one purpose, to kill people. But childlike “sex” dolls, what a huge problem! Someone creates a doll to look like a child and use it for photography and art. Someone could come along and have sex with it! Oh, what a horrid thing to do to an inanimate object!

I’m being sarcastic. Why should dolls matter whether or not they’re used for masturbating? Or what they look like? “Oh, because those wretched people who want to have sex with CHILDREN are using dolls to do it!” Because getting rid of the dolls will somehow make the problem of sex with an object go away. Somehow make THOSE people disappear. They’ll use dolls as an excuse to trample your right to privacy. Barge into someone’s house and take all digital devices on a witch hunt for CSAM all the while governments are either facilitating child trafficking, or doing NOTHING to stop it! But those doll people. Minding their own business, harming no one. THEY’RE the problem. They must be in possession of CSAM…or nude pictures from 30 years ago, the subject of which is now in their 40s or 50s.

Do they really believe that it’s not still being produced by the current traffickers? Difference today is elites and super wealthy people are mostly a part of it. Belonging to a cult that believes drinking the blood of a child while in extreme fear and pain will bring them power. So they kill them after they’re done using their bodies, most never reaching the age of 12. Because puberty screws things up for them! Tell me who again are they psycho sickos in the world?? The same assholes that want to punish doll owners to take the heat off of them now that their secret is out.

Fuck anyone who DOESN’T use their doll for that purpose! Screw them too! They’re belief is that ALL doll owners are child molesters. All the while these elitist murderers walk around scot free. Doing anything they like without any repercussions.

So, you mean to tell me ALL gun owners aren’t shooting people? You mean they don’t ALL want to go on a killing rampage? Especially those AR-15 owners. Mass shootings is all they’re after! Take away the citizen’s right to wear body armor, because those “mass shooters” may wear it while out on a killing spree! Don’t let them have more than 10 bullets at a time, not like they could have several magazines. “We’ll try to limit that too.” Give the police the high capacity magazines and body armor. Then we can use them to control the population! When a citizen can use his rifle as a tool for getting food. The ONLY purpose for police to have a weapon IS to kill someone! “They were defending themselves!” They were terrorizing citizens! They were bashing down some guy’s door! In the name of “protecting children”! Punishing innocent people seems to be the standard for the last 2000 years or more.

“Oh, but those doll fuckers. We need to stop them!”

3 Likes

So why aren’t they banning these reborn baby dolls? They have holes and external genitalia. They’re like 42cm and look like dead babies to me. Oh, because women gush over them, maybe? Or imagining someone having sex with a baby is too horrifying for them? Or maybe, they think there’s no problem with that? I wonder which one it is? But my 128cm grade schoolers are a big no no! Even though many of us, like myself, don’t use them for masturbating. But we’re twisted and evil apparently, desiring to have sex with real kids, according to legislators. What a supposition! All of us labelled as a monster for those very, very few.

1 Like

Same reason why lolis are more scrutinized than shotas. Less hypocrisy and more ignorance.

3 Likes