Have a bit of a grudge against TvTropes atm

I’m going to choose to believe it really was just a case of pro-contacts ruining it for everyone by using that page as a platform to defend actual CSA (and I wouldn’t doubt it happened, since pro-contacters have even come here to a CSA prevention site), but then you got comments like these, so forgive me for thinking there were some very heavy anti sentiments behind the decision to forbid a page name that points out a distinction between pedophiles and child molesters :confused:

(I mean I know natter is bad for wikis regardless of the subject matter, but geez, this guy clearly does care about the subject matter. As the last person in that thread pointed out, all this can just be avoided by not using the p-word when you’re just talking about CSA. At least they haven’t been banned or anything :])

2 Likes

Most people moved to All the Tropes once TV Tropes banned articles about pure eroge (apparently, eroge that eventually got non-ero versions don’t count, given something about bleached underpants).

2 Likes