Having "sex" with a child abuse doll NEEDS to be heavily punished

The only person who is trivializing child rape around here is you, by equating it to anything that a person could do in private with a plastic doll.

1 Like

I agree with @terminus.

As an abuse survivor myself, I find it abhorrently and egregiously offensive that you would dare equate the abuse I suffered as a child to private masturbatory activities involving a doll!

How dare you try and speak for me! How DARE YOU call for, in the face of scientific, empirical evidence, the state-sanctioned stigmatization of an oppressed group as a lazy, half-hearted attempt to sate your own emotional desires and personal feelings around a socially taboo topic!! Your kind have always been on the wrong side of history, and your attempt to wrongfully accuse me of harassing people in your QAnon cult Facebook group and then attempt to intimidate us with thinly-veiled threats of terroristic violence against the manufacturers of these dolls!

Your kind are the problem, and your behavior on this forum only proves it.

I’d have loved nothing more than for my abuser to gratify himself with a doll, rather than use me. I don’t like using my abuse as a grandstanding opportunity, but so help me god you people push me to that limit!

4 Likes