Is CSA being re-traumatized by Loli or rape art a valid argument

Obviously not, but how would you argue that it isn’t with looking like a jackass.

2 Likes

Are victims of violent crime re-traumatized by violent media? No.
How a specific person or group of people may emotionally react to media if it is not forcefully imposed upon them is not the concern of its creators or audience.

What a preposterous question.

3 Likes

So basically… Nobody is responsible for not re-traumatizing a rape or CSA victim.

2 Likes

Without looking like a jackass?

Well, explain different people react to things differently and how some victims of CSA use it to cope.

1 Like

That’s no different than a Vietnam vet being triggered by Miss Saigon, which is apparently what happened when I overheard such a conversation from another table at a restaurant.

1 Like

So you went to a restaurant hmmmmm. JUST LIKE THE Q ANON PIZZA PLACE!!! Pedo conspiracy confirmed. :brain: :brain: :brain: :brain: :brain: :brain: :brain: :brain: :brain:

2 Likes

I think the chances of a survivor accidentally coming across a lolicon pretty low. And really its there fault at that point, not that they shouldnt be happy but i cant protect someone from there own decisions.

3 Likes

Considering the racism in your profile I presume your time here is soon at end.

I don’t know what kind of weird troll attempt this was.

I don’t hate you as a person for your racism and I hope that someone can talk you out of it but you don’t seem to have an interest in that.

1 Like

Dude what, I’m not racist, I didn’t even though it was a racist symbol, I just thought it looked cool.

I’m also not trying to troll, honest, I’m simply curious.

RedTroll, pretty sure they weren’t talking to you, but the person who started a thread arguing that whites and asians have superior genes on morality or something. Centrista is the only person I can think of fitting that description.

1 Like

Oh, sorry about that.

How is people clicking on each other creepy.

2 Likes

Why do you click on other people’s profiles

Has written a profile bio for other people to read

4 Likes

I was talking to the racist dude “centrista” His name translates to “centrist” but he seems pretty far out.

Anyway the celtic cross is used by a few neo natzi’s but they should’nt have claim over it. Most people wouldnt know its used by nazi’s or possibly its name but i think most people have probably seen it before due to its significance in christian and historical art and architecture.

1 Like

Heres what I always say…just don’t look at it

2 Likes