Is it hate crime to beat a pedophile because he/she is a pedophile?

Hello.

I see there is a lot of violence against MAPs (formerly knows as pedophiles).

If a pedophile attack you, then self-defense is allowed, and should not be considered hate crime. But if you attack a pedophile, not because he/she did something bad to you, but just because you don’t like pedophiles, will this be considered hate crime?

If you attack L/G/B/T person, not because they did something bad to you, but because you hate them, it WILL be considered hate crime.

Why aren’t pedophiles included in the anti-discrimination law? There is so much violence against pedophiles. There are a lot of white nationalists in Russia, and there is a lot of violence against pedophiles. I don’t know what happens in other countries, but im 100% sure that Russia is hell for minor-attracted people.

I can’t find information on the internet, so i asked here. I really need to know.

Also, you can share information about the laws in your own country. Are there protections for pedophiles, the same way there are protections for LGBT+ people?

4 Likes

Newsflash bud. Everywhere on Earth is hell for MAP’s. Not just Russia. It is true that every country has its own definition of pedophilia but virtually everyone hates pedophiles regardless of the age disputes.

The hard truth is that the vast majority of people do not recognize pedophiles as being deserving of human rights on account of the greatly over-exaggerated danger they pose to children, who modern society is obsessed with protecting the ‘‘innocence’’ of.

Also, if you are a follower of the re-occurring satanic-pedophile cult scares that have emerged every few years since the '80s, you may believe that pedophiles are secretly controlling the world through various ‘‘deep states’’ and thus aren’t discriminated against at all.

4 Likes

Of course it is, but it is that old story of human hypocrisy: “It’s Ok when I do it”

6 Likes

If it isn’t, it should be. It’s already illegal to assault or kill a person, regardless of who they are or what they’ve done in the past.
I have no sympathy for notorious repeat offenders who victimize children, but they do have rights and we, as a society, are better off defending those rights because they’re ours too.

I do think that assaulting or harming non-offending pedophiles, who’ve never committed a crime against a child and are of no threat to you or your family, should be a hate crime because it is one.
What’s the point in having a hate crime law if we’re to enforce it arbitrarily??

5 Likes

LGBT+ people experience less stigma and violence than MAPs. LGBT+ people are included in the anti-discrimination law, but MAPs are not included in the anti-discrimination law.

This is called neglect. This is called marginalization by design!

The proponents of the marginalization of MAPs, are absolutely wrong about absolutely everything. They claim that pedophilia is a disease, but they never showed any evidence.

They claim pedophilia is bad, but they never showed study to support this claim. When asked for a study, they start to insult and send threats.

To support my claims, i can show studies in psychology, psychiatry, biology, sociology. This is what i can show. What about the haters? They simply like to discriminate already marginalized and helpless people, because they want to feel the power. There is no other explanation.

If it’s proven that pedophilies are normal humans like everyone else, and don’t rape children, why do they still try to discriminate pedophiles? This is the most pointless thing ever.

If you can’t contribue to the well-being of someone, but you can only harm, don’t interact with the “someone”.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I’M NOT PART OF PROSTASIA, I DON’T WORK FOR PROSTASIA. ALL MY OPINIONS DON’T REFLECT THE IDEOLOGY AND THE GOALS OF PROSTASIA. IF SOMEONE SAYS THAT I SUPPORT MINOR-ATTRACTED PEOPLE, AND IM ON PROSTASIA’S FORUM, THEREFORE PROSTASIA IS A PEDOPHILIA ORGANIZATION, IS LYING.

DON’T TAKE MY WORDS OUT OF CONTEXT SO IT CAN LOOK LIKE IM PART OF PROSTASIA.

PROSTASIA DOESN’T SUPPORT PEDOPHILIA. YOU SHOUD NOT MISLEAD PEOPLE. DON’T PREAD FAKE NEWS.

TO SEE WHAT PROSTASIA REALLY DO, PLEASE VISIT THEIR OFFICIAL PAGE: About - Prostasia Foundation OR CONTACT @terminus BECAUSE HE IS THE FOUNDER.

I DON’T SUPORT CHILD ABUSE. EVERYTHING I SAID IS CONSISTENT WITH ACTUAL INFORMATION, INSTEAD OF DESINFORMATION. IF YOU THINK IM LYING, I CAN PROVIDE STUDIES TO SUPPORT ALL MY CLAIMS!

1 Like

This is correct.

I can’t give good answer to this, because you didn’t define “offenders”, “children”, and “victimize”.

This is why i created this post. I was triggered by a video that shows exactly this - violence against non-offending pedophile. You can see my answer to @anon49547193

Here is part of the answer:

I watched a video, and i saw how 3 animals decided to trick a non-offending pedophile, to meet him in the real life, and to beat him. They acted, not as children, but as adult people who are other pedophiles. They explained they are part of a support group, and this is how the tricked the non-offending pedophile.

When they met in the real life, on of the animals was the camera"men", and the other two animals started to spray the eyes of the pedophile (with home-made pepper spray) , and they laughed and insulted him.

They didn’t attack him because he tried to rape someone, but because he was a pedophile. This is why im trying to understand why it isn’t a hate crime to beat a pedophile, not because he attacks you or tries to rape someone, but just because he is a pedophile, and you don’t like pedophiles.

Im really against his kind of pointless violence. Beating someone because you don’t like him, doesn’t make you hero. Such actions make you an animal. If i was a billionaire, i would start my own NGOs to protect marginalized people. The current popular human rights NGOs do almost nothing.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I’M NOT PART OF PROSTASIA, I DON’T WORK FOR PROSTASIA. ALL MY OPINIONS DON’T REFLECT THE IDEOLOGY AND THE GOALS OF PROSTASIA. IF SOMEONE SAYS THAT I SUPPORT MINOR-ATTRACTED PEOPLE, AND IM ON PROSTASIA’S FORUM, THEREFORE PROSTASIA IS A PEDOPHILIA ORGANIZATION, IS LYING.

DON’T TAKE MY WORDS OUT OF CONTEXT SO IT CAN LOOK LIKE IM PART OF PROSTASIA.

PROSTASIA DOESN’T SUPPORT PEDOPHILIA. YOU SHOUD NOT MISLEAD PEOPLE. DON’T PREAD FAKE NEWS.

TO SEE WHAT PROSTASIA REALLY DO, PLEASE VISIT THEIR OFFICIAL PAGE: About - Prostasia Foundation OR CONTACT @terminus BECAUSE HE IS THE FOUNDER.

I DON’T SUPORT CHILD ABUSE. EVERYTHING I SAID IS CONSISTENT WITH ACTUAL INFORMATION, INSTEAD OF DESINFORMATION. IF YOU THINK IM LYING, I CAN PROVIDE STUDIES TO SUPPORT ALL MY CLAIMS!

2 Likes

I have a nihilistic and conformist view of humanity. I have no doubt that pedophiles are the most oppressed group we ever heard of. I don’t consider myself a pedophile, but I know that a lot of people would say until their last breath that I’m one for being a lolicon. So I understand, and I feel myself this prejudice too. Obviously I don’t agree with the way people think about and the way they treat pedophiles, but despite that I understand why it happens. We are talking here about instincts, human beings are born with a strong desire to protect children, and that is why they see a threat to them even when it doesn’t exist. And hating the people they see as threat turns out to be inevitable. So, I don’t believe we can change the minds of the population through logical and rational ideas, because human beings are not rational (We like to think we are, but we aren’t) Human beings are emotional animals. Also, trying to change the policy will be difficult too, because the political will comes from the will of the population. What remains, is to convince the scientific community, as they are the only ones that, at least in theory, gives more value to reason than emotion. And then, by convincing those, with time we may be able to change the opinion of the other groups too. But unfortunately this is a slow process, I doubt it will happen in our lifetime.

1 Like

Today people react aggressively when they hear about sexual relationships between young and adult people. But why didn’t people react aggressively, in the past, when pederasty was allowed and accepted, and people under the age of 18 were allowed to be kings, to rule, to to control empires, to rent prostitutes, to cook, to walk outside alone, to own jobs, to sell and buy, to be independent, to take decisions about themselves, to express opinions, to openly choose sex partner, and more? Why do people react aggressively today, but didn’t react aggressively in the past? What changed?

When someone murder a child, there is no reaction, no heavy usage of hashtags, not outrage… but when someone have sex with a child, then there is outrage, and strong emotional reactions. This is hopocrisy. This hipocrisy happens when the sex was consensual, as well. There is outrage for sex, but not outrage for murder.

This is because of hipocrisy. This hypocrisy is coming from the idea that children are pure and divine energies, and sex is evil, bad thing that corrupts everyone. Not kidding.

The concept of pedophilia is a very new thing. In the past, it didn’t exist, because there was no need to name the sex between adult people and young people differently, because of obvious reasons.

But the claims MAPs are threat, are false and misleading. All official studies say otherwise. Studies say that most cases of abuse are performed by someone the child already knows, someone from the family, not the stereotypical old male who is fat, ugly, creepy-looking and lurks around schools to give candies to children, so children can follow him.

They should protect children from real dangerous, not from people that don’t exist, like the stereotypical, fictional character i mentioned above. The same fictional character you can see on some films sometimes.

There are much greater dangers children have to be protected from. But protection doesnt mean to treat people like low-IQ ones who are immature, cant think, cant make decisions, are emotionally fragile, and mut be dependent economically.

This is true. When i explain the facts, that pedophiles are humans, and not monsters that rape children, people start insulting me. This is what i can’t understand. I show the facts, but they say im defending pedophilia. Yes, im defending pedophilia from people’s non-rational thinking and beliefs in purity, divinity, spiritual innocence, and other things that do not actualy exist.

Do you know what else i cant understand? Well, people believe that pedophiles are monsters, but when i explain why pedophiles are NOT monsters, people ignore the facts, and continue to call pedophiles, monsters. Why is that? How is it possible to ignore the facts, the objective truth? If i tell you the sky is blue, will you reject it and say the sky is green? This is why i can’t understand. I simply can’t understand how is it possible to reject facts and objective truths… How… How…

This is not an excuse. Humans have brain parts for reasoning.

Huge, big, radical changes in policy wont happen anytime soon. What might happen soon, is abolition of the sex offender registry, more radicalized sex-ed, and better access for Drag-quees to children, and more movies like “Big Mouth”, nothing more.

Politicians care about the opinion of the majority, because this is how they get votes. Im preparing my propaganda-system that will be online next year. Im working on my own media for pedophilia. Right now, im working on my forum and site, but soon i will tart working on my private server, too. When i make my english pronunciation better (im working on it), i will build my studio and start my media.

Without media, i will never be able to change people’s opinion.

Not only they. Im not scientist, but when i see reasonable evidence against what i think, i change my opinion without bing emotional. Im open-minded free-thinker. I follow the evidence. I will use my media to show facts, too.

Time is everything i need. With given enough time, i will be able to use my media to show the truth, so people can see the truth.

Probably because today the information that people have about pedophiles is about those cases of rape that often ends up with a dead child.
Other cases of death are usually an accident or a “simple” murder … So, in those cases people normally focus this hatred on a specific person or organization. Now, with pedophiles they see a more specific group that can be pointed out, that’s why the hatred for them is more evident. Well, there are other reasons behind this that I suspect too. Like, recently I am getting the feeling that people have this hatred of the very concept of pedophilia as a type of self-defense mechanism that they see as being responsible for keeping themselves away from abusing children. But anyway, this last one is just a theory of mine.

Yes, that’s just a example of people being emotional and not rational. This is far more common that you think, apparently.

Yes, I noticed that too. I believe that this involves the theory that I mentioned before. Like, people seem to have a “need”, which is… difficult to explain… that pedophiles are evil in their essence , and therefore people need to hate them. Anyway, as I said, I have the theory that they see this hate as a necessity, because in their mind, this hatred of the concept of pedophilia is the responsible for preventing people from becoming pedophiles, and therefore the hate itself is a protection tool for the children. This involves that “fear” about pedophilia being “normalized”. And as I am aware that 90% of the time people do something “strange” there is a direct and personal benefit involved, I imagine that this type of person may believe that they themselves could become pedophiles if they didn’t believe that pedophilia is something evil. But again, that is just a theory.

Well, although I confirmed that I am personally involved in this problem, whether I want to or not ¬¬" I confess that I am not very willing to do anything about it ^^". Not because I don’t want to, but it is because I have a level of laziness that may be a disease, and I even try to deal with medications. So, at least for now, what I can do is wish you lucky, really :). Well, I (we) could also endeavor to donate to causes like this here in prostasia, which in addition to protecting children, also funds studies related to this topic, which certainly helps a lot.

1 Like

It’s assault, but it isn’t a hate crime.

But it must be a hate crime, because the motivaton behind this action is born out of hate. Hate crimes lead to stronger charge, so yes, it should be considered a hate crime in the same way beating L/G/B/T person, not because he/she did something to you, but just because he/she is L/G/B/T, is considered a hate crime.

2 Likes

Perhaps, it should be one, but hate crimes have very specific definitions, and these definitions are incidentally why people hate to criminalize “hate speech”, as the definitions for what constitutes that are made up by a small number of people.

If we are going to go for that, we should be consistent, and tackle all forms of aggressive vigilantism, and hate attacks on any group. Not just ones which are popular to protect. Ironically, that would mean you could be charged for “hate crimes” for attacking a Nazi, but it would be much simpler to apply and enforce.

That might solve the problem of people only ever arguing to “protect” individuals with a very small, and politically correct set of “protected characteristics”.

1 Like

Any form of violence against an indiviual or group of people with a particular set of ways or life is a hate crime

2 Likes

It’s so based on opinions. What you believe someone to be. So many religious people go to their respective places of worship. Do they actually practice their principles everyday? Some do some don’t yet they still call themselves what they believe they are regardless. Even if they’re unknowingly lying to themselves.

So if I attack a Catholic because I hate Catholics, and they’re one of those that go but don’t live the principles daily; then my hate has acted violently against the wrong person. Any attack on someone based on your opinion of what they are or what they believe they are is hate. Muslims primarily blowing up buildings and busses even if other Muslims are there accomplishes nothing. They justify killing their brothers as martyrs for “the cause”. They didn’t choose to be martyrs. They were just travelling.

Someone can change their religion. Or decide they don’t want to be something one day and work to become something else. Any violent attack on anyone or any group is just plain wrong. I don’t think we need the term “hate speech” to embellish it. I grew up in a country where supposedly you could speak freely. If someone’s spouting hate or something you don’t like, walk away, change the channel. Any violent act should be met accordingly regardless. Live and let live.

Personally, I don’t really care for the concept of hate crime. Crime is crime. Vigilantism is a crime, but common robbery is also a crime. No need to put vigilantes on some kind of mantle. If I get robbed, I frankly don’t give a shit about the preaching or bitching of the scumbag.

3 Likes

yes absolutely! Being a pedophile only means you have an attraction and nothing more it does NOT mean in any way that you have acted on it or ever will act on uit!

7 Likes

Even if someone is a child abuser, it’s still a crime to beat them

5 Likes

I once read a post on Reddit (was a few months ago, might be misremembering/getting some details wrong) from a mother of two who was concerned about a registered sex offender moving into the neighborhood. The offender had recently served time for a violent offense against a child and had to inform his new neighbors about his moving in.

This woman was NOT having it. She was asking if there was any way to get him to leave. She specifically stated she would prefer a legal method of evicting him, but was (paraphrasing) “open to ANY suggestions”.

While sympathetic, most commenters told her A. there wasn’t anything she could do about it legally short of moving away herself, and B. resorting to harassment/violence was NOT the way to go about this. If she did anything like that, the offender would be within his rights to accuse her of a hate crime (discrimination against ex-cons). The police would be crawling up her ass if she attempted to intimidate/attack the offender.

3 Likes