Just saw this in a thread on Reddit

I don’t ever recall anyone on the forum asking for Age of Consent to be abolished, or for pedophilia to be included in LGBT (though admittedly this isn’t a topic I pay any attention to)…

(Rehosted on Imgur)

In any case, I have a feeling shit is going to hit the fan again, especially with people like this posting deliberate misinformation.

5 Likes

I mean…Their link literally goes to the propaganda website prostasia dot info :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

@prostasia could file legal paperwork against the site, in which the trademark is deliberately infringed.

5 Likes

It wouldn’t be hard to find the defendant considering he has plastered his name on the site multiple times including a strange circle of lettering on the bottom right that never goes away.

She also wrote this.
“I am aware that in publishing this report I will likely face more threats and intimidating messages from Prostasia and its supporters, and perhaps even legal action,”

2 Likes

Well, then all the more reason to pursue that action.

2 Likes

@Jigsy

Hey, if you’re going to paste hyperlinks to off-site media, make sure it’s being hosted on something safe, like Imgur or something, not some shady weirdness like “x0[.]at”.

Or just use SnippingTool or some other screen-capture application to crop it out and paste it in your initial post.

1 Like

Site’s actually operated by someone I know on a Japanese learning channel on IRC.

Tried to do that originally, but it just wouldn’t upload. :man_shrugging:

Rehosted it on Imgur.

2 Likes

Ever since I joined this forum and read actual comments from people who are active here, that whole notion that contact with kids is advocated here is proved to be nonsense. I have seen pro contact people here being schooled about how it is wrong. These people are just falling for hearsay.

1 Like

We’ve had a few pro-contact advocates come through to try and spew their crap, but they (along with other trolls) have since dwindled since I was granted moderatorship.

1 Like

Thank you! #keepitfictional

I am shocked that people on the Internet would say something that is not true. Everyone knows that if it’s on the Web, it’s got to be true. :astonished:

2 Likes

I say go for it! Slander/libel should NEVER be tolerated! If we can prove that these people are full of shit, than we ought to do just that and show people how full of shit they are!

1 Like