Just wanted to say thank you

I’m 17, and in the past 2 years or so, I’ve come to terms with the fact that I do in fact have sexual feelings towards children as young as 11 and they will not be “going away with age” as I had previously thought, or hoped rather. This attraction doesn’t seem to be exclusive, as I’m attracted to adult women as well as minor’s, but I guess that still makes me a MAP by definition : \

Since I had a horse in the race now(gross, I know), I started finding it pretty disconcerting how archaic and honestly disgusting a lot of the discourse was. There was a post on your blog, the name I cant quite remember anymore, but it had just screenshot after screenshot of people of twitter fantasizing in vivid detail about how they wanted to torture, murder, and even rape the author (who was a CSA survivor herself), horrific stuff - and it’s sadly pretty par for the course when it comes to the social media dialogue.

I’ve been lurking for a few days at this point, and I just want to say, thank you so much. Thank you for providing a bit of level headed and rational respite from the all the vile nonsense out there.

11 Likes

Hey, welcome to the club I guess. I’m an exclusive paedophile.

Yeah, there’s a lot out there but honestly, that’s a very vocal minority, don’t let them get to you or make you believe that everyone feels that way. The majority of people either don’t care much or are supportive and that majority gets bigger every day.

Nice to have you here, feel free to stick around

5 Likes

I’m glad you’re here!

5 Likes

You can be attracted to whoever or whatever you want. These are just thoughts, and thoughts are not a crime. What matters is we don’t act on them to endanger the lives or safety of others. I could say I’m attracted to squirrels. It might be bizarre and people would understandably raise an eyebrow, but as long as I’m not hanging out at the park every day, trying to gain their trust, no problem.

5 Likes