Looking for Female MAP - Interview

I’m a Belgian journalist (for a magazine called Nina) writing an article about the existence of female MAPs. Most media outlets covering this subject neglect the fact that women can be attracted to minors as well. I would like to raise awareness about the fact that women can experience this, and that there is a big difference between people who are simply attracted to minors and the people that can be considered sex offenders.

That is what brings me here: I’m looking for a female MAP who would be willing to be interviewed on this matter (anonymously). I have already looked in every Belgian and Dutch organisation, but the support groups over here don’t seem to reach women who would benefit from them. I can only ever find men who would be willing to talk to me about the subject.

Is there a woman on this forum who would be willing to answer some questions about their experiences or struggles they faced because of their attraction? I would be eternally grateful to talk to someone. Thank you in advance!

Sophie

(edit: if you would be able to help me, please leave a comment or e-mail me on [email protected])

7 Likes

From their post it sounds like they’re looking for someone who hasn’t offended, plus I believe most countries have laws about how you can use the sex offender registry, and journalistic outreach probably isn’t allowed (don’t quote me on that though)

6 Likes

true. This guy thankfully managed to get off the registry after being convicted of a crime that he didn’t commit because it was made up (of course the MEASLY $55,000 “compensation” he got definitely does not go far enough for 1. ruining his life 2. ruining his reputation 3. losing everything (friends, family, job, etc), 4. having his face and name plastered forever on the internet as a “sex offender” despite the fact that he didn’t actually commit a crime and he was miraculously able to get off the registry because of that. Montgomery Co. man gets $55k after being wrongfully convicted of crime, but for him, it’s not enough (look for this article link to be posted to prostasia’s twitter in the near-future btw)

6 Likes

Or a very flimsy definition of public urination.

4 Likes

I know quite a few Minor Attracted Women :female_sign: :gift_heart: I’ll be happy to ask them if they’re interested for you Sophie :innocent:

6 Likes

I used to pee in the woods all the time when I was a kid camping for boy scouts. Looking back, I’m so grateful that that didn’t get me in trouble and put on the registry.

5 Likes

I made an account on this forum just to respond to this post, I was linked to it through MSC.

I’m a trans woman so I’m not sure if I’m exactly what you’re looking for. If you’re willing to overlook that I might be close to an ideal candidate, I’m a non-offender, a wife and mother of children myself. I sent you an email as well.

5 Likes

My wife might be interested. Are you looking for a written interview or do you want a call?

4 Likes

I sent you an email, I could maybe help.

Kind regards,
A

3 Likes

Well, she does not seem to be that interested in answering so far.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I was out for a while because I got sick. Sorry for the delay. Thank you all for your replies! I’ll get back to all my e-mails this week. I think I may have found someone on here to do the interview

5 Likes