Prostasia is looking for social media volunteers!

Hi all,

It’s me, your friendly neighborhood social media coordinator! I’m looking for social media volunteers.

What does a social media volunteer do? I’m glad you asked!

Mostly, a social media volunteer lends their eye to everything from relevant tweets to interesting articles or info-graphics, videos, etc. Prostasia tweets multiple times per day as well as keeping up with FB and LinkedIn posts. This requires content, which requires finding and commenting on.

If you volunteer, you’ll be added to a Prostasia chat channel where you will be able to submit your ideas for tweets, links to tweets or content you come across, and commentary on tweets others submit. This is totally a learn on the job kind of thing, but it’s probably better if you are a regular comber of other social media sites and some news sources. That said, come one, come all if you think this is a good fit for you. Further training will be provided!

Aside from the warm feeling you get for having helped a nonprofit, you are also entitled to a magnet version of our stigma busting mascot, Effie!

If you are interested in volunteering, DM me here or e-mail me at [email protected]

3 Likes