Responding to Anti-Sexdoll Myths

i think is a good work

Sex doll industry is increasing over the time, just 5 or 8 years ago real dolls were unreachable to most of the people because of the price but now there are cheaper and good quality option. Western culture is very conservative in that matter but in Asian countries is more accepted,like Japan because people buy dolls so they can stop being lonely.
I remember see a video of elder men in Japan who buy dolls after their wives pass away, they look so happy talking about their doll and what activities they do together,who can judge these people for trying to fight loneliness on that way.

1 Like

yes,many people in japan don’t get married.they buy sex dolls to keep them company

1 Like

Why not? the child like dolls are not be available forever?

Many countries want to ban them in one form or another.

3 Likes

This thread has good ideas. I wonder what happened to the stated plans.

2 Likes

I hadn’t even seen this thread until Obin just bumped it. I have been very distressed this week as Arizona joins the banned states and at this rate, politicians won’t even need to pass national ban soon. This won’t stop with dolls. All fantasy outlets that could help a MAP deal with his or her attractions will be next to go. It’s like these law makers absolutely want real children to be the only possible focus of such desires. I feel sick that it seems only a matter of time before I become guilty of a felony offense, because I found a piece of plastic that allowed me for once in my life to have a healthy sex life.
What’s the point of even trying to be a “good” person anymore?

4 Likes

It’s because they want to feel good about “defeating monsters”, so they need there to be monsters. Also, a major flaw in democracy is that it ultimately become a popularity contest with politicians only factoring in what will get the most votes. The bans need to be directly challenged on constitutional grounds and not just “hope that the politicians are too busy so they skip over it… for now”.

4 Likes

I ignore ignorant, childish laws. What they don’t know won’t hurt them. I was born under the US Constitution and that’s the only doctrine I follow. State laws and anything outside of that document Federally, I just ignore. It’s fine exactly the way it was written. And it was written for the exact same reasons modern gov. annoys me; overreach and authoritarianism.

Drivers licenses are a great example of authoritarion control. Yet we accept this as part of everyday life. It’s only for insurance purposes should someone damage property and such. Knowing how to operate a vehicle or other piece of equipment should be certfied with a course and that’s the end of it. They use the license as ID and then hang it over everyone’s head for anything deemed criminal. Once I have that certification, it should be untouchable. Anything else should be dealt with accordingly, not attached to my ability to do something. Another way to limit freedoms of just being a human.

You can’t unlearn something. Just be forgetful. It always comes back.

1 Like

The irony is that none of these myths are that believable to the point i can see why would anyone buy them. It proves that people often don’t think all that deep regarding things which are considered wrong and heavily stigmatized on social point of view. But i am a bit curious regarding women owning sex dolls, are they actually common and have you personally met a few? How common are they in the doll community?

1 Like

It’s not as common as men, but there are quite a few women doll owners in our community.

3 Likes

I have met quite a few female MAPs online, but only met one female child-like sex doll owner. Another female MAP I know wanted a doll, but they became illegal in her state. There is a much larger amount of women that own dolls without sexual abilities. Some desire the level of realism that these sex dolls provide. They are nowhere near as common as men, but they do exist.

3 Likes

For many of us, it’s all about the realism not the sex. We like role playing with them. It’s satisfies some missing part within us. Not everyone is a pervert.
Seems to me, there are more perverts, quietly walking around among society than people realize. And none of them own dolls.

1 Like