Site for pedos to get help

Simon Bailey wants to do away with trials and put people on the sex offenders register without due process of law IIRC. He wants to monitor people more than he wants to lock them up. Living like a rat. It’s better to just be dead tbh. The U.K. is an authoritarian shithole.

I don’t think he’ll get what he wants. But, the police will try. They once banned someone from the internet for confessing to being into BSDM to a doctor. The British Police are so, so power hungry. All they have to do is other a significant part of the population to get an excuse to create their authoritarian apparatus. It’s as if the U.K. wasn’t authoritarian enough.

The U.S. is similar. They create excuses to disenfrachise and monitor millions.

You are either a citizen in the mold they desire or a criminal. A criminal is a second class citizen who has a value worth than garbage. They might as-well kill themselves and end their existence. They will never get employed and be prejudiced against. The State will also start enforcing all the rules no one really cares about against them to make them suffer even more.

1 Like

Bumped this post. Really important for pedos to understand where they can seek help

I don’t think many of them even think they should get help. As far as they’re concerned, their urges are completely normal and cannot be suppressed or gotten rid of. That’s what makes child predators so dangerous. They do not believe their actions are harmful. Make no mistake, they will go after your kids if they are given the chance.

You could not be more wrong in your post and it shows a severe lack of understanding of the subject matter you speak of.

Pedophilia is an unfortunate fact of life, though, it isn’t what defines a person as a child predator or sexual abuser.
Please consult the DSM-5 in order to understand the difference between “pedophilic sexual interest” and “pedophilic disorder”.
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/283296361_DSM-5_Diagnostic_and_Statistical_Manual_of_Mental_Disorders

3 Likes

And there are many who would see me dead “if given the chance”. What’s your point?

2 Likes

IF these pedos actually think they need help. Sadly, the only way to get them help for the most part is court order.

Many, if not most, don’t need help, we’re perfectly capable of living happily and healthily without needing professional support.

Mandatory “help” wouldn’t help anyone. Proposals of mandatory “help” are in reality thinly veiled proposals for lifelong monitoring and surveillance.

1 Like

The only time pedos should get help is if they feel they are at risk of committing a contact offense or consuming real CP.
I’m beginning to grow increasingly irritated at the thought of it being treated like it’s always a disorder, rather than a part of them.

This is coming from somebody who isn’t a pedophile or MAP.

4 Likes

I was one such person until someone pointed out that pedophiles can have self-control like anyone else with their orientation, it’s probably the ones suffering from pedophilic disorder that need help.

And same, I’m not one of them but I’m also getting annoyed at people that believe pedophile = child molester and that it’s a mental disorder in and of itself (a simple link was all it took to help me realize the difference)… Or that they’re evil and actively relish the thought of traumatizing people.

treated like it’s always a disorder,

Because it is? Even in the cases in which they are low risk, they suffer disproportionately from depression and other mental disorders and on average live 10-15 years shorter than the average life expectancy. How the fuck is this not a mental disorder?

It’s a fundamentally unnatural attraction. Being more sexually attracted to children than they are adults is obviously unhealthy even in cases that a person is never going to offend. Like it’s so obvious dude.

The problem is, that almost all help is focused on “prevention”. It’s even made clear in the names: StopItNow, B4U-ACT, Don’t offend… all projects with the primary goal of preventing child sexual abuse.

Not that this is inherently bad or wrong, but it means that there is a huge lack of support for people who have problems with depression, loneliness or anxieties e.g. because of the stigma, but are in absolutely no danger of ever abusing a child. Support groups (like VirPed or MSC) can somewhat try to fill this gap, but ultimately are no substitute for real professional support and therapy.

Who wouldn’t, if you are constantly told that you are a monster and a ticking time bomb capable of the worst crimes imaginable, if you are shunned and outcast, deemed to be an “unnatural” aberration by almost everyone around you, if you are constantly stressed because you might lose everything you care for if anyone finds out about your secret, and cannot even talk to anyone about this?

But that does not mean that the person is sick or disordered. The world he lives in might be, though.

2 Likes

Actually it’s considered an orientation under current research.

Amazingly said.

I’m not even part of the group you’re referring to, and it resonates with me and probably anyone else who’s been an outsider to some degree.

1 Like

I wonder why that could possibly be? Could it possibly be something to do with the extreme stigma we face and the people like you saying we need to be controlled and monitored?

You’ve actually kind of hit the nail on the head unintentionally. What you’ve described is indeed a disorder, termed paedophilic disorder, which is when someone with paedophilic attractions experiences marked distress as a result. Paedophilia itself is not a disorder on it’s own, it’s a form of sexual orientation, and paedophiles who don’t experience marked distress because of it, like me, do not have a disorder.

I’m not sick, the world is.

B4UACT’s name is a bit misleading as they’re not really focused primarily on prevention, their aim is more the wellbeing of MAPs.

2 Likes

There is a stark difference between pedophilia and pedophilic disorder, wherein only the latter is typically associated with risk of CSA.

1 Like