The world is sickening

So I came aware that Juliet Grayson, founder of StopSO UK believed that “child sex dolls could be used in regulated environments to help paedophiles manage their urges in the same way ‘methadone is used to stop people from using heroin’”

YOU’VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS. HOW DOES THIS MAKE ANY SENSE. NO THEY SHOULD NOT be allowed to use these dolls. THEIR DOLLS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND DESTROYED NO QUESTION ASKED.

Pedophiles and academia are fucking trying to destroy western civilization. I DO NOT CARE WHATSOEVER about what “therapeutic” element these dolls have. They NORMALIZE the idea of being sexually attracted to a CHILD. We need to keep pedophilic thoughts as stigmatized as possible.

Hard times create strong men
Strong men create good times
Good times create weak men where we are at
Weak men create hard times

Juliet did nothing wrong by asking this question. Many other leading experts believe the same thing. What was wrong was the way that the UK’s gutter press shamed her, and forced her to retract that statement. It was censorship, pure and simple. Smearing experts for asking unpopular questions is harmful and it must stop.

So you care more about performative outrage than about potentially preventing real children from being abused? That’s very sad for you. Perhaps you should see a therapist to work through these feelings?

3 Likes

Perhaps this should be an indication that maybe these dolls aren’t the pure evil you believe them to be.

Yeah, we’re not.

“I don’t care if these could prevent abuse, they make me feel uncomfortable”

Just shows that you’re more interested in your own feelings than the potential prevention of sexual abuse.

Who does that help? This just makes paedophiles even less likely to seek support.

2 Likes

And the truth finally comes out, the current science isn’t on your side. You don’t care though, your feelings come before science and facts. That’s not how this works.

1 Like

You lot are a potential Domestic Terrorism Threat, and that’s not coming from me that’s coming from the Department of Homeland Security.
https://www.hsdl.org/c/conspiracy-theory-trends-qanon/

2 Likes

Facebook has it’s own policy and rules and is also monitored by intelligence agencies. It’s public and thus monitored.
I don’t personally agree with facebook censorship policies entirely, i think it’s better that someone’s opinion or a group of people can speak freely. That said when you sign up to facebook you tick a box agreeing to their policies , so you agreed to have your posts deleted if they went against community guidelines.

1 Like

Burden of proof falls on you. And your calls for vigilantism would make you out to be the criminals with bounties on your heads.

2 Likes

Because you keep resorting to violence and misinformation. Overcensorship by platforms is a real problem, but QAnon has been asking for it and isn’t supported by any legitimate anti-trafficking or child protection groups.

4 Likes

To add onto what @terminus said, it should also be noted that these groups and their actions have been observed as quite destructive and harmful to the good work that these anti-trafficking and anti-CSAM organizations and charities. Having misinformed, emotionally-charged vigilantes attempting to throw their hat into a ring that does not require their attention only complicates and harms their abilities to do their jobs.

QAnon was originally a prank that went too far from a Japanese anime/manga imageboard.