What are the goals of this organization?

Because that’s not how freedom works. Nobody’s denying you your right to have a voice, but just because you have a voice doesn’t give you the right to superficially impose or force it on the minority simply “because it’s the majority”. We have rights and freedoms specifically to protect ourselves from that type of rule.
You don’t get to act like you’re being oppressed when others exercise rights you simply don’t agree with. These dolls are indeed harmless, and, since there is clearly no harm in them, denying people their right to own/purchase/import them is a violation of their rights as governed by the First Amendment.

3 Likes

I’m screencapping all of these to showcase exactly how dangerous this rhetoric is and why it’s fundamentally incompatible with reality and a free, righteous, and justified legal system. These arguments were raised by racists during school integration, by religious nutjobs when faculty-led prayer was rightfully banned from public schools, and by Karens during the '90s, when violent video games were the “hot button” issue.

3 Likes

These dolls are indeed harmless

There is zero evidence they reduce sex crimes so there is no fucking point in decriminalizing them. Want to decriminalize them? Prove BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT they reduce sex crimes. Customs will rightfully continue to seize these evil monstrous repulsive items from offenders. If they spent 5,000 dollars on the doll, tough shit, they loose that 5,000 as punishment.

You are free to screencap whatever you want. I’ve been screencapping posts on this forum to share with my QAnon meme group as well as QAnon group to discuss how to expand criminalization to more states. The general public is on our side. We are on the right side of history and we are proud of it. My latest post got around 450 likes and so many of them are mocking prostasia right now. We think this entire organization is a joke.

The point is that criminalising something and restricting people’s freedom because it makes you uncomfortable is wrong. It’s on the people who wish to ban them to show that they are harmful.

Popular =/= right
The popular side is often the wrong side

4 Likes

I cannot stress to you enough how most of us here do not care what you or QAnon think.

3 Likes

So you support guilty under proven innocent “beyond a reasonable doubt”? You totalitarian scumbag. The “general public” that you are referring to are the same lowlifes who burned witches back in the day. Like I said, compared to the witches, those stupid peasants lives are not even worth pig shit.

1 Like

Well at least we agree on something.

1 Like