Where would you want to live?

Got a few questions for y’all.

• Where would you want to live if you could?
  • Where do you currently live?
  • Why would you want to live there?
  • Does the legality of stuff like loli/shota, or sex dolls play a role in your decision?

My answers are:

1. Japan
  2. Germany
  3. It would be a huge culture shock, which I love. I am honestly not a fan of western culture, or society and would also prefer the middle east over it (I am middle eastern). As long as I can remember I have always been complaining about why my parents migrated here and I know how arrogant it sounds, since Europe and esp. Germany are one of the best places to live in. However, I never felt at home here. Always felt like an outcast and it’s weird that I kind of feel homesick for the middle east despite being born in Germany. People here are very cold and direct and I just dislike their culture. It’s very heavily influenced by America and racism is still a huge problem here. See? I spend more time bashing Germany than outlining the positives in Japan. I mean it’s obvious and also delusional, but Anime culture and Loli + Sex industry that embraces all types of people.
  4. Yes, I would never move to a country where that stuff is illegal, because it would be a dumb longterm decision. What’s the point of spending so many resources just to not being able to liberate yourself?
4 Likes
  1. Hard choice between Japan and USA.
  2. USA.
  3. Freedom. Unfortunately, both have their issues. In the USA, obscenity laws mean theoretically anyone can get arrested over subjective feelings. In Japan, violent video games like Mortal Kombat are banned/heavily censored. Neither are perfect, but leaning towards USA, assuming removing obscenity laws is on the table… Though the idea of writing a light novel and striking it big in Japan appeals to me.
  4. Yep. I want to live where people are free to do as they please as long as nobody is being harmed. I believe in freedom of art, even the icky kind, so long as nobody IRL is hurt in its creation, so if someone wants to purchase lolis or child sex dolls, that’s their business so long as they’re not hurting real, living people. It’s why, if reincarnation exists, I REALLY don’t want to be reborn in a place like Australia or some other place where such things are illegal.
1 Like

For some reason I’ve thought about this and it’s been a factor in deciding where I’d want to move even if I have zero plans on doing so. Well, I’ll just go ahead with you guys lol.

1. Also Japan
  2. US
  3. Just seems like an interesting place with some fun things to do. I’m also into art and cute stuff so seeing all the mascots makes me happy! Food as well, I love trying new dishes and new ingredients to cook with. Hard living anywhere when you’re lgbt though, hopefully traveling there won’t be an issue for me.
  4. I wouldn’t really know what to do without it. Things arent going so well though and it might be time to think about other ways to cope with this. Or just move to Japan and get used to black-bar baby dicks!
1 Like