We need to ban pedos from getting jobs which put them in close contact with children

If you are a pedo, which means primary or exclusive sexual attraction to age groups under 18. I do not want you near children. If you are a pedo and you are majoring in ANY FIELD that requires you interact with children, SWITCH FIELDS, GO INTO COMPUTER PROGRAMMING, ENGINEERING, OR SOMETHING, STAY AWAY FROM CHILDREN.

How about no. There are many paedophiles working with kids who are great at it, I did so myself for many years and plan to do so again as soon as I’m in a position to do so. We are not inherently a greater threat to children than you are.

6 Likes

I want a lot of stuff that I never going to get too, life is like that, what can we do?

Actually it means attraction to prepubescent children. Also, as stated, attraction does not necessarily mean acquiring. Really, your lack of knowledge is stunning. Please go troll somewhere else.

6 Likes

WTF

I did so myself for many years and plan to do so again as soon as I’m in a position to do so.

LITERALLY WHAT THE FUCK

Actually it means attraction to prepubescent children

It also includes teens under 18. Why don’t YOU troll somewhere else?

attraction does not necessarily mean acquiring.

There is a problem with pedos getting sexually aroused when they hold the hands of children or hug them. When I was in elementary school, there is a fuck ton of hand holding with teachers. I don’t want pedos hugging, handholding, etc with children at all. Because I know they’d risk getting aroused by that kind of shit.

1 Like

I know, a paedophile worked with kids and didn’t rape anyone, how crazy is that?! I volunteered with a youth group and took kids camping, I worked as a lifeguard where I was constantly interacting with kids, and nothing happened.

False

Paedophilia: Attraction to prepubescent kids, typically under 13
Hebephilia: Attraction to pubescent kids and teens, typically 11-14
Ephebophilia: Attraction to postpubescent teens, typically 15+

For the most part they likely wouldn’t be that bothered about it, but so what if they do, as long as they’re not acting inapropriately then it doesn’t affect anyone else at all.

3 Likes

I’m legit terrified for those children. WHAT THE FUCK. This is putting a kid knee deep in oil, have a match hanging by a single thread over the room, and hoping the room doesn’t eventually go boom. We need proper screening of teachers. It should be extremely difficult to become a teacher. Screen all and I mean ALL childcare workers for sexual anomalies, for sociopathy, psychopathy, pyromania, pedophilia ALL OF THAT needs to be weeded out. Children are entitled to our protection from these people. We have the forensic tools to weed out those who have unusual sexual interests. Why not use them?

Minority Report was a warning. Not a guide.

3 Likes

Do you struggle not to rape those you’re attracted to? No? Then why do you think other people do?

I’m no more of a danger to kids than you, I’m perfectly capable of acting appropriately around kids, as are most paedophiles. People should not be banned from working with children because of sexual orientation or any other such unchosen trait, the only thing that matters is whether they are capable of doing the job.

2 Likes

Actually, oil is barely flammable and not explosive. I watched a guy cut open an underground heating oil tank, full of oil, with an acetylene torch. No fire, certainly no boom. Need to know what you are talking about before making an ass of yourself. :rofl:

3 Likes

This whole thread is cancer and none of you are producing proper, productive replies.

No. If someone has a sexual interest in children and they are AT RISK of committing a sexual offense, I think it would be best if they refrain from working in positions where they are in contact with them. I think that much is clear.
If they have a sexual interest and are NOT at risk of committing an offense, then I think it’s fine, so long as they, like anyone else, behave properly.

End of story.

2 Likes

If they have a sexual interest and are NOT at risk of committing an offense

This is a contradiction. Pedophiles are automatically at a higher risk than the general public.

No, they’re not.
Learn how pedophilia works. It behaves more like a sexual interest or orientation, rather than something that drives a person to commit a CSA offense.
The risk factors more closely related to CSA tend to be more in-line with those seen in adult rapists, ie callousness, impulsivity, implicit beliefs, etc.

Only those who are at risk of committing a sexual offense are the one’s who should be guarded off from working directly with minors, people likely to molest them or behave indecently or sexually with them. That’s abuse.

But those pedophilic individuals who are NOT at risk, I see no reason why they should be guarded off, but of course with anyone else, proper dilligence MUST be applied at all times. That’s why so much abuse is allowed to happen under the radar with respect to religious institutions, schools, etc.
You would probably be interested to find that only half of all CSA offenses are committed by people who have persistent pedophilic sexual interests.

Taken from the DSM-5

4 Likes

Attraction to children is not a risk factor for offending behaviour, and focusing on trying to prevent paedophiles from working with kids does nothing to protect them and blinds us to things that genuinely are risk factors.

1 Like

Attraction to children is not a risk factor for offending behaviour,

Yes it is. The only thing you people on this forum proven is that it is not the only risk factor. But to pretend it has none is absolutely retarded and I will not pretend that it isn’t.

Also you people have completely failed to fucking consider the issues with pedos hugging or holding hands of their students, that they are at an extreme risk of experience sexual arousal in the process. You don’t think this poses a risk? That it could escalate?

Just as attraction to adults is not a risk factor for offending, nor is attraction to children. We don’t consider being attracted to adults a risk factor for rape.

If you want to stop people working with kids then focus on those who present a real threat to them, those who would take advantage of such a position. As we’ve said already, many paedophiles work with kids and do a great job, and that is all that matters.

And if they do, so what? Who does it impact other than themselves? Are you unable to refrain from acting inappropriately when aroused?

1 Like

As we’ve said already, many paedophiles work with kids and do a great job, and that is all that matters.

<CITATION FUCKING NEEDED

YOU have given us NO PROOF.

And if they do, so what? Who does it impact other than themselves? Are you unable to refrain from acting inappropriately when aroused?

False equivalence. I’m sexually attracted to adults. Of course I can reframe from sexually harassing them. But pedos are a completely different story. The fact a pedo gets sexually aroused from holding hands is deeply fucking worrying. Why should I need to explain why it is? Literally no one else questions this. This is the first time I’ve seen this statement questioned. What the fuck is wrong with you?

No.

We question this because we know it isn’t true.

2 Likes

Unsurprisingly “person works with kids and doesn’t abuse them” is not terribly exciting and not something that anyone is going to sacrifice their job to be open about. I worked with kids and nothing happened, there are plenty of others who have too.

Why are paedos completely different?

1 Like